Hallway - Chapter 18

Dream POV

George and I walk down the hall, George crouching and holding his bow, arrow drawn, while I had my axe tightly in my dominant hand. "Sapnap?" George calls down the hall again. An echoey breath rung up the halls and we quickened our pace.

The lighting of the hallways didn't help, because when we saw something, it was just the outline. That was until we got closer to it and could easily see what the objects were. Y/n and her wolves. There was Sapnap. He was on the ground while y/n standing above him, foot placed on his back. He looked completely out of it, knocked out or... drugged? Y/n's wolves were crowded around her.

"Boys, I'm sure we can talk this out" she says. She didn't look threatening or dangerous. I elbow George and he slowly puts down his bow, slinging it over his back, I do the same with my axe. Y/n smiles but doesn't move. "So, I understand you have questions for me. But I have places I need to be" she spins her fingers, representing how she needs to go.
"Answer the questions we have-" George tries.
"And you let me go, yeah yeah yeah, I know the drill" she rolls her eyes.

"What did Technoblade want with you" George asked, getting straight into the questions. "He took me to Philza, who wanted a favour"
"What fa-"
"What happened to Sapnap?" I cut him off. Personally the favour could wait a few moments, I wanted to make sure my friend was ok. "That's something you'll have to ask him... if he remembers" she shrugs. "He hit the door pretty hard" she looks down at him, not a care showing in her eyes.

I was about to say something but- "WHAT favour did Philza ask" George cut me off, making sure he was heard. "He invited me to a ball, I'm expected to be there"

"Tell ya what-"
"No." She cut me off. "You haven't even heard what I was going to say-"
"I know you're going to somehow change the deal of letting me go, so no"
"Well it's too late" I smile. Y/n rolls her eyes. She knew what I was going to propose.

"Fine, one of you can join me" she says. George and I smile. "I'll take George, he looks like he can dress" she looks George up and down, before making eye contact with me. "What? I can dress!"
"Dream... you have one pair of shoes."
"W-What?! That doesn't mean anything!"
"It does now."

George laughs before choking and stopping. "So... I'm guessing we need to go shopping?" He asks once he could. "Bingo" she says and walks right at us. She grabs George's arm and drags him off, yelling a quick bye as they leave. Her wolves following close behind her.

I simply roll my eyes and look back to Sapnap. He looked like shit. Damn. I have to help him don't I?

Y/n POV

"Cmon George it won't be that bad" George groaned even louder this time. "I don't want to!" He complains. "Oh shut up, you locked me in a room! I should be the one complaining" George rolls his eyes and laughs. "Anyway, I need to find Tubbo" I say continuing to keep the conversation going, not wanting to fall into an awkward silence.
"Why?"
"I don't think 3 wolves walking into town is going to be a very successful trip, plus I haven't seen him in a while" George nods and the rest of the walk was silent. That was until Tubbo's house came into view.

"Y/n!" A voice I recognised as Tubbo yelled before we even entered his land. The door swung open and Tubbo came running out. "Where have you been!?" He asks pulling me into a hug. "Uh you know... busy" I laugh and we pull away. "Awwww! Who are they!" He drops to his knees and pats Leo. "That's Leo, then we have Rune and Flint" I smile pointing to the wolves. "They're so cute!"

I let him last each of them in silence before speaking up again. "So uh Tubbo? I need a favour"
"Hm? Oh yeah what is it?" He stands up.
"Would you be able to watch... them?" I point to the wolf trio who were all sitting and wagging their tails, wanting more pats. "Of course!" He smiles.
"Thank you so much! I'll be back to get them alright?" He nods and walks them inside, while George and I walk off down the path. I knew I could count on Tubbo, I need to catch up with him soon. For longer, maybe go out for lunch.

———

Sorry it's short but I wanted to get your opinion on y/n's dress for the future.
These are what I've found. 3 options.

(Space at bottom to vote)

Sooo

Sooo...

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Sorry if you don't like them but these are your choices.