It's like I'll be raising two babies and I won't even know where to start at. My only choice left is our dad. I just can't do this it's too much for me. But at the same time I don't want jordan feeling like we all gave up on her.

Pulling up to the gas station I parked at a gas pump, getting out I walked to the door.

"Hey 25 on pump 3 please." I said handing the girl the money.

"Next?" She said smacking on gum and handing my my change for a 50.

The guy that was behind me followed me out the gas station and out to my car.

"Ahh, Leme see that." He said coming up and gently touching my hand as he took the pump from me.

"Thank you." I said being respectful.

"No problem. Why you look so sad ma?" He said giving me a light smile showing his bottom golds.

"Just a lot on my mind." I said leaning on the car then closing my eyes with my arms folded.

"I can help you with stress, I'm willing to be that person you can vent to about whatever at anytime." He said as I opened my eyes to look and he was looking straight at me.

"You don't gotta be alone." He said taking the pump out.

"Well that's nice of you.. but I just met you and I don't know you like that to be talking to you about personal things." I said walking around to the drivers side as he followed me and opened the door for me.

"How would you feel if we were to take turns? I tell you personal things and you tell me whatever you feel like telling me?" He said smirking charming me a little with his looks.

"Mmm.. I don't know, I have to think about it." I said putting my key in the ignition and starting the car up.

"Ight no rush, I just wanna get to know you more." He said giving me his phone as we exchanged numbers and read each other's contact names.

"Later Kayla." He smiled licking his lips slowly backing up.

"Later Aries." I said slowly smiling as I pulled off.

He was a cute lil lightskin dude, and he was very polite when greeting me unlike some of these other niggas who cat call.

We probably can get to know each other after all.

Aries

4 weeks later(Use imagination - Very Explicit)

4 weeks later
(Use imagination - Very Explicit)

"Fuck!" I moaned while Aries gave me back shots.

"You wet as fuck ma!" He grunted while pounding into me.

"Fuck that." He said pulling out and then taking the condom off.

"Aries no, put a new condom on I'm not tryna get-" I moaned out as he slid back into me raw.

Grabbing my neck lifting me up and slowing pumping himself inside me he tongued me down as I continued  to moaning in his mouth.

"You not tryna what?" He said going deeper.

"Huh?" He said while I was speechless trying to breathe.

"Pre- ah.. pregnaaanntt." I whined as he reached my climax making me shake.

Sliding out of me he flipped me over and slid it back in fucking me slow.

"You gone have my baby one day you know that right?" He said choking me.

"Cause you ain't goin no where." He leaned down kissing me.

After 15 more minutes of sex I ended up squirting messing up the sheets. He pulled out and nutted on my stomach.

We took a shower together having deep conversation about life then he gave me a change of clothes that was his. We had to fix his bed so He handed me new sheets and helped me fix it back.

"So how's the thing with your sister?" He said holding my hips.

"Uhm, I'm still trying to figure that out. I haven't talked to my dad or her yet about it." I said while tucking the bottom of the sheets in.

"Whatever you decide I'm here you know that right?" He said pulling me back towards him.

"Yea I know?" I said looking up at him as he kissed me on my forehead.

"Come on let's watch a movie." He said while picking me and tossing me on his bed.

"Ariesss! I just fixed this bed!" I pouted because the bed was messed up again.

"Ahhh hush ma, I'll make it back what we gone watch?" He said plopping next to me kissing my lips, messing the bed up even more as I rolled my eyes.

"Uhm let's watch spongebob." I said with a big smile.

"Remind me to never ask you what to watch again." He said looking at me crazy. What was wrong with spongebob? Cause I'll Damn sure watch spongebob or cocomelon at 3 a.m.

"We watching love and basketball ion know what the hell you talkin about, I messed around and gave you that good good and now you trippin fr." He said as I pushed his head and we both laughed. He held me while I laid my head on his chest in the dark.

How y'all like this chapter 😂😂

Yessss the scenes are verrryyy explicittt!

Do y'all like it like that or is it too much?

What y'all think about Aries? 🙈

What y'all opinion on jordan and the baby?

VOTE ON MY STORIES OR IM SIMPLY NOT UPDATING