The language of love

A short sweet fluff for my sweet readers. Enjoy!

          ------------------------------------------------------

"Mmm" still laying in bed, I could feel the first rays of sunshine entering my room through the curtains and landing on my face. I was about to turn around when I felt a pair of hands around my waist. They were firm and wouldn't budge. I turned my head and saw the sleeping face of my love Chuuya. He was still peacefully sleeping. His face was completely relaxed, with no signs of anger or irritation. Only pure bliss. My hand naturally found his and held it gently. 

Well, it's not like I have to get up early today. Enjoying this a bit longer won't harm anyone.

Then I got a bit comfier inside his arms and tried getting some more sleep. After doing that, his hand which I held got a bit tighter.

"Hmmhm" I could hear him groan a bit, then he buried his face into my shoulder.

"Morning sleepyhead," I said while combing my hand through his hair.

"Mrrrng," he mumbled a morning with his face still in my shoulder. His hands got tighter around me.

"Hey, I can't breathe,*giggle*," I said laughing.

After deeply inhaling and then exhaling, he relaxed his hands, allowing me to turn around.

"It looks like you are still half asleep," I said after seeing Chuuya from up close.

A gentle smile appeared on his face as I said that. 

"Maybe you could help me wake up," he said with his eyes closed.

*giggle*

I stretched my neck out and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. There was nothing but love and affection inside this kiss. With the simplest touch, we were expressing our love, from the way we held each other, to the way we breathed inside each others arms. It was like our own language. We could tell what the other one was thinking without ever saying anything. 

And right now our every move screamed love for the other. 

*giggle*

Chuuya finally opened his eyes to stare right back into mine. I could see my own expression in his eyes, full of affection just like his. We were gently rubbing our noses together, and giggling occasionally.

"You know what I'm thinking every time I wake up and see you sleeping next to me?" he asked, a smile still plastered on his face.

"What?" I asked back.

"............."

"Don't laugh, okay?" he said.

"Okay, pinkie promise," 

".............."

"You're lying next to me. And I'm half asleep, wondering what I did to deserve this moment, to deserve you. And while you're here breathing easily, all I can think about is what I can do today to be better for you than I was yesterday," he said as his one hand cupped my cheek, thumb caressing under my eye.

For a while we were just staring at one another, knowing there were no words to describe what we were feeling right now.

 "I love you," I said.

"And I love you the most in the world," he answered.

"Moments like this make me the happiest person in the world. There is nothing else I need. Your presence alone makes all the bad things go away," I buried my face into his chest.

"You took the words right out of my mouth," and he started caressing my head.

The clock could be heard quietly ticking in the room, slowly counting every second we spent in each others arms. 

If I could spend my whole life like this, I would.

                         ---------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this little fluff. Give more requests, and I promise to fulfill them.

Hope to see you soon, and stay out of trouble, Bye-Bye!