Promise me

//3 days later//

This morning, after arriving at the Headquarters, I got assigned to lead a team. The job required us to deal with a small group that was smuggling drugs for a pharmaceutic company. They acted as tourists, traveling with boats to transport the drugs. Normally, the police would deal with these types of cases, but the people who were buying these drugs weren't normal, being in high positions. In this case, since the job required some dirty work, which wasn't the Armed Detective Agency's style, it was Port Mafias' job to deal with it. 

Which brings me to my current situation. Just when I thought I could get some more free time, they assign me to another job. Jeez.

"My team is dealing with the rest of your crew right as we speak, if you surrender now, it might save you some limbs after this" I took a step forwards without taking my eyes of off the group in front of me.

"Don't you dare!! If I see you making any more moves, I SWEAR WE WILL SHOOT!!" the man said with shaking hands, barely holding his gun.

"It might be a better idea to watch yourself or you might end up shooting one of your comrades, my friend," I said facing the group of men. They look like a bunch of rabbits with their backs to the wall. I looked up and noticed some fire sprinklers just above them. Bingo!

"Don't get cocky with me, this isn't the first time I had to shoot someone so don't think I'll make an exception with you!!" after saying that, he aimed his gun at me getting ready to shoot.

"You really need to cool off. Let me help you with that" using heat, I created some smoke which activated the sprinklers, soaking the group right underneath.

"What the hell?! Do you think a bit of water would scare us kid, you make me laugh!" the guy laughed.

What a bunch of fools.

"Freeze" on my command, my body absorbed the heat from the group, turning the once dripping water into ice. It was as if time has stopped in that part of the room, the group now stood still, like a bunch of statues that we're able to move only their eyes.

"See, I told you I would help" after making sure they weren't able to move any longer I turned around leaving the rest to my team to deal with.

"Clean this up. We're done here" and on that note, the job was done.

"Boss?" just when I was about to leave, one of my team members approached me, so I turned my head to look at him, permitting him to speak.

"Should we call the medical team? That impact at the beginning seemed pretty serious" he was talking about an incident that occurred at the beginning of the mission where I got hit with a piece of concrete after being caught by surprise. It wasn't anything serious. Since I knew I wasn't able to dodge it in time, I decided to place my body in a position that caused minimal damage. But of course, I was still hit, which caused my team to worry. 

"It's fine, I managed to protect myself in time, as you can see. Take care of these men and you're free for the rest of the day" after answering, I slipped out of the building, now leaving my team for good. 

I was on my way to my apartment when suddenly something happened.

"Hahahahah! S-stop! Haha! I'm t-t-to o senseti-hahaha!" someone started tickling me from behind. I was about to kick the person with my foot backwards, but then the person spoke.

"Looks like I was right, you are sensitive" it was Chuuya. After that, he stopped tickling me and stepped forwards to see my face.

"You, haaaa, you really, haa, have no idea, haaaa what you just did ha-ha" I had a hard time breathing and it was hard to get the words out.