Is this flirting?

--------------------------------------------------------

*Achoo!*

"You are getting cold again. That leather jacket is clearly not enough to keep you warm" after the boy started showing signs of getting cold again, I went to the bag that I had taken with me when coming to the park.

"What are you doing now?" the orange head, clearly confused about what I'm doing right now started questioning me.

"Just wait a moment" after shuffling through the bag for a minute, I took a thermostat bottle with hot cocoa out.

"I brought some hot cocoa with me, but it's a bit too much for one person, so you are gonna drink it with me" while saying that I took two cups that came with it, and after pouring some cocoa in, I handed it to him.

"You aren't even giving me a choice right now. You are being weird, acting so friendly to someone you just met" but even after saying that he started drinking the hot cocoa.

"Don't ask why, but you simply caught my interest, and I like your personality" and it looks like his ability matches the one from Chuuya, so he might be the person that I'm looking for. Even though he climbed up a tree so high, there were no signs on his body that he did it. Besides the injuries that he got from the fall, his hands were pretty clean and his shoes had no scratches that would have been caused by the rough surface on the tree. So, that makes me think that he has an ability that lets him get to high places without a problem, like for instance if he could control gravity. But I don't have enough evidence to be sure yet.

"By the way, what gave you the idea to go so far as to climbing up a tree just to take a look at something. You said it was for safety measures, but that just put you in a new kind of danger which you ended up falling into to" he might share more info since he trusted me enough with the drink that I gave him.

"Hey, that was just an accident. Don't get the wrong idea because I'm not that clumsy, it's just that I got distracted for a moment so I didn't realize that the branches under me were breaking" he tried to hide his now blushing face with the cup.

"Suuure, I bet you're a really graceful person in reality," I said that with a tint of sarcasm. 

"I'm serious, thanks to my ability, I was perfectly safe, but since you looked so goofy on the ice I lost my concentration" 

"HOLD ON, I usually don't care about someone's opinion, but when it comes to my ice-skating skills, I won't take any of that. And whats this ability you talking about?" so it was an ability that helped him there.

"I'll leave that to you to figure it out. I can't give you everything on a silver plate when I don't even know your name. This is only our first drink and I already talked enough so it's your turn to spill some beans, young lady" he said with a sly grin.

"Hold your horses, I thought that nowadays, trust and intimacy came only after two people spent their first night together, yet you are here already asking me for my name" wait, is this flirting, I'm supposed to be on duty right now.

"Oh no, trust came after you share your Netflix account" 

"Wait what, I thought that that was how people proposed to each other nowadays?"

Chuuuya "........."

(Y/N) ".........."

"Hahahahaha" suddenly, both of us burst out laughing not believing what we just said.

"Jeez, that was good, I never met someone who could keep up with me and then this happens" I wasn't wrong, he really is interesting.

"You telling me, most people would need a few glasses of wine to make a performance like this, yet here we are with cocoa in our hands" 

"Hey, you got something against my hot chocolate milk," I said, faking a pout.

"Nope, I haven't even thanked you for it, but I really appreciate it"

When done with drinking his cocoa, he handed me the cup back "Anyway, I need to be somewhere right now, but thanks for the drink again" when he looked like he was about to leave, he stopped in his tracks and took a better look at me " actually, aren't you cold? You are wearing even lighter clothes than I am" 

"No, I'm not. You see I-!" while still talking he threw something into my face and ran away saying " don't be a pain in the ass and just take this, I don't have time for any more discussions!" that's when I saw that he was running carrying two bags of some kind of clothing. 

"Looks like I might be right" since he was in a hurry it was obvious that someone was waiting for him. It was a particularly cold night, so anyone who wasn't protected from the cold would have a hard time, which is why he was running around carrying those bags despite it being late at night. He had someone to take care of and looking at the amount of clothing in the bag, it was a small group.

"Looks like I have found you sooner than I had expected. Let's see what you got in store for me" I looked at the jacked he had thrown at me "Chuuya Nakahara".

With that, I headed in the opposite direction from where the boy ran.  

When I was about to exit the park I saw my dear companion neatly parked next to the park's gates.

⬆⬆That's actually my dream motorbike. So hopefully, one day I ill have him⬆⬆                                     (ノ* ̄0 ̄)ノ🏍

"Man, it been a while dear. It must have been awful sitting at the bottom of the lake all by yourself" but at least Dazai kept his promise and got him back for me and there doesn't seem to be any kind of damage. Though I do wanna know how he knew I would be here at this time.

"Whatever, there is no need to think about it since we both have our ways of getting info".

I climbed on to Dagger and drove into the night with Chuuyas jacket fluttering on my back.

I guess my job is starting now.

                            ....................................................................

 I hope you enjoyed that chapter. I was gonna write the next part here as well, but that would have made the chapter too long. Buuuuut that means that I already have a good idea as to how the next part should look like, which means its gonna be a lot easier to write. So the next update is coming real soon.

Hope to see you soon, and stay out of trouble. Bye-Bye!