What a morning

Dark, why is it so dark all of a sudden?

It's so dark that I can't see even my own fingers in front of my face. I tried reaching for something that could give me a clue about my environment, but there was nothing, just empty space.

"............."

"Hello, is someone there?" while trying to figure out where I am, I started hearing sounds coming from different directions. They sounded almost like whispers slowly getting louder. 

"Helloooo."

I didn't notice it earlier, probably because of my confusion, but isn't it kind of cold in here. Its been a while since I felt the sensation of low temperature. That's not good, I cant use my ability.

"...............!" the whispers were getting louder and to close for my own comfort. 

"Please, stop" I wasn't even sure who I was begging, but my body just didn't work the way I wanted. I started to shake, my fingers were getting cold, and it was getting painful to breathe. I could hear my own heartbeat getting louder and stronger every second.

"(Y/N)!" the voices were now a lot clearer, and I could understand them. But the source of that voice. No, it cant be!

"SHUT UP! Please, I don't know who you are but please!" 

"(Y/N) we were waiting for you, why didn't you come?"

"QUIET! YOU ARENT REAL!" I can't move, it's like I'm frozen in place.

"You were my little Firefly, yet you decided to hurt us. Why weren't we good enough?"

"No, please. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry, please believe me."

*cackle* *whoosh* 

Suddenly I was surrounded by fire. The flames threatened to enfold me in any moment. 

"Please just let this end, please"

"(Y/N)!" suddenly there was another voice coming from the fire. I felt warmth around my shoulders that wasn't coming from the fire.

"(Y/N)! Wake up!"

"Huh?"

The flames suddenly went out and the place started to lighten up. It got too much for my eyes so I quickly closed them.

It's only after doing that that I noticed a comfortable sensation going up and down my back.

I opened my eyes and what awaited me was a pair of deep lapis blue eyes looking back. 

"An angel?"

"The hell are you talking about? If you are still asleep I can fix that real quick" after hearing that I felt a quick stinging pain on my forehead and the hand on my back moved away.

"Ow! Way to ruin the mood!" anyway, what the hell happened last night that got us into this situation.

"What mood are you talking about, I obviously didn't flick you hard enough because you are still talking nonsense!" despite having the redness on his cheeks, Chuuya kept trying to sound upset.

"Anyway, are you going to explain how I ended up in my bed with you next to me?" God, I really got to stop drinking that much. I took a look around and I could recognize my own apartment. Chuuya was laying next to me in his clothes that he wore yesterday which I took as a sign that nothing happened last night. But there was one difference, why am I only in my underwear and a shirt that I didn't wear yesterday?

"Whatever you are thinking right now, stop it. I didn't do anything inappropriate to you while you were drunk"

"Aaah, bummer. And you just got my hopes up. What, am I not your type?" I acted as if I was disappointed.