I love you truly

This is a short one-shot I have come up with. Hope you enjoy it!
   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The sun was passing through the densely grown green leaves as me and Chuuya were laying on the soft grass, surrounded by the smell of blooming flowers. 

Today was a very peaceful day and both of us had some free time to do whatever we wanted. So we decided to visit a nearby meadow, a bit further away from the city. Since nature was blooming in this part, you could hear all the different songs made by nature, from the wind blowing through the trees, to birds singing in the warmth of the sun. 

"Hey Chuuya, how would you describe your love for me?" with eyes still closed, soaking in the little sun rays that were reaching me through the tree branches, I asked Chuuya.

"Where did this come from? What do you expect me to say, you know I'm not that good when it comes to words," by the sound of his groggy voice, it looks like he was about to fall asleep.

"Just say whatever comes first to mind," I would like to know how he views this relationship.

"..............." for a while he was just staring into the sky trying to think of an answer.

Then, he turned around to look at me, eyes still closed.

He noticed a little flower blooming in between us. It was a little daisy, dancing in the wind.  He thought for another moment and then answered.

"It's like falling flower petals," he said.

"Falling flower petals? Can you explain it? You mean it's going to fall apart eventually? " what does he mean by that.

"What?! NO, that's not what I meant!" he hurried to correct me.

"Then what do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, we won't stay here forever, right? Eventually, the time will come and we will have to leave this place, and we can't do anything to prevent that. We are going to die. Just like this flower. That's why, I want to cherish every moment I have. I-I want to gaze into your eyes, hold your hand whenever I can, feel your presence every time I wake up, I want that as much as possible. Just like with a flower. You try to enjoy every moment you have until it withers. With every fallen petal, you care for it more carefully, and I want to care about you until the end, each day more," while he was talking I slowly turned my head to look at him, and there I saw a little flower, swaying between us.

 With every fallen petal, you care for it more carefully, and I want to care about you until the end, each day more," while he was talking I slowly turned my head to look at him, and there I saw a little flower, swaying between us

His hand was protecting it from anything that could harm her and he was looking right into my eyes. 

When he realized I was now also looking at him, his cheeks turned into a soft shade of red.

I reached out with my own hand to take his.

For a while, with the little flower between our joined hands, we were just gazing at it, occasionally glancing at one another. It was as if the little daisy represented our love, and we were protecting it, together.

                               ----------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this very short one-shot. I have been lacking the motivation to write lately and haven't had that many ideas about what to write. That's why I'm going to create one page where you can write your comments about what I could write next. It can be a scenario, a little story, whatever comes to mind that you would like to see me write.

Hope to see you soon and stay out of trouble, Bye-Bye!