Hi

So, it's been a while and I'm sorry for taking so long to give you an answer for whether there's gonna be any new updates, to be honest I stopped checking the Wattpad notifications after getting to busy with life. The shortest and simplest answer about whether there's gonna be any new updates is no, but the longer one is maybe, cuz the only reason why I stopped writing is because I started drawing digital art more seriously and school started taking a lot of my time + I started writing my own original stories which I plan on posting as comics on Webtoon one day. Now taking all that into consideration, I'm not sure whether I'm ever gonna continue writing fanfiction, though I might come back just to finish the ones that I started like the Dazai, Hawks and maybe the Chuuya short one that was a request. I am really sorry for that cuz I did enjoy interacting with all of you guys and seeing your reactions to my cringe humor and writing style. I had a lot of fun but other things started taking up my life so unless I get some new motivation to continue with this, for now the stories I wrote end here. If I end up deciding to not continue the stories for good, I might decide to give my account to someone else who wishes to continue my stories and if I see that they have good ideas for them. If that ends up happening, I'll let you guys know and anyone who's interested can contact me through a private message here.

So this is a possible goodbye, I hope you all enjoyed my stories and who knows I might continue them at some point (to be honest, I'm starting to get some motivation to continue while writing this so who knows, maybe there's some hope :D)