HELLO! (not an update)

I'm back bi****s!!! (sorry about that, I'm sure you all are very nice people).

So I'm back, a lot earlier than expected. Originally me and my family planned a two-week vacation in Croatia, buuuuuuut, Croatia got red zoned. Sooo, had we stayed any longer we would have to go in to quarantine for two weeks (which my parents can't afford because of work)😐. But at the same time, I'm very thankful even for these 5 days, because many people had to cancel their plans for this summer because of corona, so I'm lucky for even having those 5 days.

But anyways, I'm back online, which is pretty releaving, since I had no idea what was going on in the world while being away and having no internet. Which brings me to another subject..............

GUYS, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!

I was away for only a few days, and the moment I'm back, I'm hit with so much love and support from you guys

And OMG! I almost passed out when I saw that my story passed 1k views, like what?! My story, my fanfiction, the first story I have ever posted?!?!

Welcome to everyone who is new here, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride, because you have no idea what you got yourself in to, I mean even I have no idea what I'm doing yet. 

I'm already working on the new chapter as you are reading this and I'm probably going to post it tomorrow (but no promises).

I got hit with so much motivation after seing all the comments after I got online and while being away, I was constantly thinking about what to write next. 

Oh btw, I was thinking about writing some of my own original stories here. Writing is a hobby of mine, and I have a few of my own ideas. The reason why the first story I ever posted is a fanfiction is because I wanted to see how this even works and whether people are even interested. And with a fanfiction its kind of hard to go wrong as long you are satisfying the fans with their favorite character, so I went with that first. 

Anyway, Thank you everyone again! 

I'm back online and I'm ready to write.