With open arms-Part 2

I opened my eyes and was met with a white ceiling.

Then I remembered what happened while I was asleep.

Mom, Dad.

"Wait for me" I smiled.

Then, after a moment of thinking, I felt some kind of warmth on my right hand.

"Hmm?" I raised my head from the pillow to see what it was. There layed Chuuya, fast asleep while still holding my hand.

Wait, how come he is here.

I looked around and recognized this as one of the rooms in the Port Mafia. How did Chuuya end up here?

Then I noticed a black hat hanging on the wall next to the door. Did someone leave it there?

Probably after sensing me move around, Chuuya gave a little groan and then opened his eyes.

"What time is it?" he slowly raised his head from the bed after which our eyes met.

"Oh, you are awake............WAIT! You are awake?!" he shouted and threw his arms around me. His voice was trembling.

"Easy now, I just woke up" I hugged him back and started doing slow circles with my hand on his back to calm him down.

"Finally, you have no idea how worried I was" as if to confirm I was awake, he pulled away to inspect my face.

"Does anything hurt? Should I call the doctor?" he started asking.

"No, I'm fine, really. But could you please explain what's going on? What are you doing at the Port Mafia's HQ?" I asked.

"Uhh, where do I start?" and so he began to explain.

Turnes out, I was asleep for three days, and throughout the whole time, Chuuya was there by my side.

He explained how he ended up here, the talk he had with Mori and Dazai, and then how they just left him for a few hours, with no explanation. Chuuya didn't know what to do except watch over me until someone came back, but apparently, my ability stopped acting up after that.

"But wait, how come they are letting you stay here, considering you are a member of the Sheep?" I asked, still confused.

"Well, about that. You see, after your condition started to get better, I had a talk with Mori. And as it turns out, he had one condition if I wanted to stay by your side." he said.

"And that is?" I'm getting worried. What would Mori ask from Chuuya?

"He wanted me to leave the Sheep and join you guys," he said the last part quietly.

"By "you guys" you don't mean the Port Mafia, do you?" I asked.

"Yes, I do. From now on, I'll be working at the same place as you" Chuuya answered.

"........." wait what? Too much has happened while I was asleep.

"(Y/N) it's ok, I don't really mind working here" he started reassuring me.

"Besides, these last few days gave me a lot of time to think things over and I came to a conclusion. So listen closely. (Y/N), I'm sorry about what happened that night. I shouldn't have done that without making sure you were okay with it. So please, if you could, give me a second chance to make things better. If I'm going to confess my feeling to you, I want to do it right" he was getting out of breath while trying to get all of his words out.

"Chuuya, calm down. I'm not mad at you or anything. If I was against what happened that night, you would have been flying through a closed window." I said in a joking manner.

".........does that mean" he stared at me.

"Just come here" I pulled him by his collar, connecting our lips together.

He was surprised at first, frozen in place. But then, his lips started to move roughly against mine. His hands were around me again, pulling us even closer to each other.

"Mmh-w-wait" I tried pulling back "what if someone enters the room?"

"Don't worry, you already had your morning check. Nobody is coming here for a while" and then he started kissing me again.

"Mmm," a moan escaped past my lips.

Just when I was getting out of breath, Chuuya released me, allowing us to catch some air.

"(Y/N), I have to ask. Are you serious, you don't mind this?" he asked.

"........." I took a moment to think about it. Then I remember what my parents said to me. They care about you, don't be scared of doing the same. That's what they said.

"Yes, I'm sure Chuuya. I can't say those words yet, but I'm sure. I care for you and I want to spend as much time as possible with you. You make me feel safe in your arms and when I feel insecure, just looking into your eyes gives me so much courage, it's like the rest of the world doesn't even matter" his arms got even tighter. He buried his head into my shoulder

"Then, will you trust me for now on," he asked.

"Heh, of course. I'm sorry for how I was acting before" I said while slowly combing my fingers through his hair.

"Good, because I'm not letting you go after this" he sighed.

*giggle*

Well, Mom, Dad, I hope you are seeing this.

I'm doing it.

I'm moving on.

I'm trusting my heart to someone else without the fear of hurting them.

I hope you are proud and when the time does come, I know you will be there waiting for me, with open arms.

-THE END-

Outside in the corridor.

"Elise, if you don't let us through right this instant, I swear, things will start flying," Dazai said in a hushed tone.

"Take one step forward and I SWEAR not even the Port Mafias doctor will have enough bandages to wrap you up" Elise stood protectively in the middle of the corridor, not allowing Dazai and Mori to enter (Y/N)'s room.

"My dear, if you let us through, I'll buy you that dress you've been wishing for," Mori said in a pleading tone.

"No, nobody is getting into that room to ruin whatever is going on" she got into her nurse form, holding her giant syringe, ready to kill whoever tries to go past her.

"Elise, you are really playing with my patient" veins were popping on Dazai's forehead.

"Try me" she stood into a fighting pose.

                                -----------------------------------------------