Chuuya Nakahara x Reader (not a) Lemon

So, yeah. What are you supposed to say at this point? Ummm, it's not a lemon but something close to it, since I don't feel comfortable writing the real thing yet. Dear children, please look away, or don't, not like it would be the worst thing you would see on the internet. Soooo, yeah enjoy I guess. Bye

...........mum and dad, I'm sorry, don't put me up for adoption.

         -------------------------------------

It was evening, the sun was slowly disappearing and you could already see the first few stars decorating the sky. 

Despite feeling tired, I had some paperwork left to finish before going home.

I went into the meeting room to retrieve some documents, which should be empty at this time.

"Fufff, I hate doing paperwork. Wonder what Dazai is doing, maybe I can make him do some work for me," I could threaten him with a dog, that would definitely work.

"I finally get to see you after a long day of work, yet here you are, talking about a walking first aid kit." suddenly, I got enveloped in a pair of strong sturdy arms.

"Chuuya?! What are you doing here?" that scared me.

I turned my head to see my boyfriend standing right behind me, not allowing me to move.

"I was waiting for you so that we could go home together, can I help you with anything?" he looked into the papers I held in my hands.

"I thought you hated doing paperwork just as much as I do?" I know because he would always complain after coming back home.

"Yeah, but it's better than letting that dog allergic weirdo help you out," he said slightly turning his head, trying to hide the blush covering his cheeks.

"Oh really, so that's the only reason you want to help me out?" I turned my body inside his arms, now fully facing him.

"......." he just kept on blushing but now looking straight into my eyes.

We slowly started leaning towards each other, our lips slowly coming closer.

"Out of every other opportunity, you could have taken, why make the meeting now Mori." suddenly there were voices coming from the other side of the door, coming closer every moment.

"Shit, not him?!" Chuuya, clearly irritated about the source of the voice, grabbed my hand and dragged me into one of the little storage rooms we had in here.

Barely escaping before the others came inside, we closed the door at the exact same moment they entered. 

"I know how little you care about my sleep schedule, but at least make it seem like you do" it turned out Mori, Dazai and some other members are having an unplanned meeting, putting Dazai in a sour mood.

"I think there is a bigger chance of Dazai liking dogs than Mori starting to care about something like that." a coworker joked.

"................" nobody laughed, suppressing every inch in their body from making them smile, because they knew what it meant if they did.

He is dead.

"So we have a jokester in this group. That's great because I myself loooove jokes." he slowly started approaching the coworker who made the joke.

"That's enough, let's start the meeting," stopping the fight that would have occurred, everyone fell silent and went to their seats.

While peering through the little gap in the door to see what was happening, I felt Chuuya shifting behind me, then putting his hands around my waist.