Sketchy.

My night was amazing! I don't think I've never experienced that much pleasure before, even from Bellamy. I slowly got off the bed as I could still feel the tenderness between my legs, smiling alone, I walked to his bathroom thinking about the rest of the night and how he woke me up more than twice just to repeat earlier on again. 

The first time he woke me up was by him underneath the covers with my legs over his shoulders as his mouth licked and sucked me dry before thrusting himself inside me and helping us both reach our climax. The second time he took me from behind with my leg propped over his so that he could have better access. The man had stamina!

I got under the water and felt it soothe some of my painful muscles, not that I was complaining but I would love to just shower without feeling tremors run through my body every time I touched myself there.

I pressed my head against the cool tiles as the water ran down my back and I groaned in pleasure at how therapeutic it felt.

"Taking a shower without me?" I heard Eze's voice behind me and I turned around looking up at him. I hooked my arms around his neck and he leaned down to kiss me. 

I sighed into the kiss as I felt his soft lips move against mine, his hands pulled me closer by my waist and I could feel his member poking my stomach. Separating from the kiss I looked up at him and smiled.

"When I woke up you weren't there, so I decided to take a shower," I said and felt his hands squeeze my ass. 

"I was on a call and I didn't want to wake you up," he pressed his lips against my forehead and I pouted waiting patiently for the kiss to land on my lips as it passed my nose and cheeks. Once his lips finally touched mine, the kiss turned hungry as he pushed me against the tiled shower wall while wrapping my legs around his waist, I softly rocked my hips against him and he got the hint. 

He put me down carefully and turned me around to face the wall, he gathered my wrists in one hand and held them against the wall. His lips tenderly kissed my neck while his other hand groped at my boobs making me impatient for what was about to happen next. His hand slowly travelled down my belly to my sex where he slowly played with my clit before resting flatly on my stomach and pulling me back to him.

I felt his head circle my opening before he slowly pushed himself in me, we both moaned as we felt each other, he firmly held onto my hands as he pounded into me with an increasing pace and harder. I could feel myself stand on my toes, trying to free my hands from his hold. 

He eventually let go of them just so that he could hold my hips with both his hands, his fingers dug into my skin giving me a tinge of pain but the pleasure obviously over-powered every other thing I was feeling. My nails tried to hold onto the gaps in between the tiles as I felt my orgasm wash over me quicker than it did yesterday, he was close to cuming too as I could feel his movements become sloppier and quicker.  

He slowly pulled out of me and our mixed juices came out of me spewing all over the floor, he held my waist and pulled me close to him as we both caught our breaths. "We should probably take that shower now," he said in my ear and I laughed nodding. 

"Yes," we helped each other take a shower, he washed my body and I washed his too. It was kind of funny because his member was already hard all over again and it was kind of difficult to not look at it. I believe all of that fit in me but with an extra push, he was extremely big and thick. My hand unconsciously held him, tracing his veins my finger circled his head and I was loving the short breaths that came from him, I was having an effect on him and I was proud.

My hand wrapped around him and squeezed lightly before wanting to stroke, his hand stopped mine and I looked at him through my lashes disappointed. "Later," he said and I rolled my eyes letting go of him. 

"Why don't you want me to pleasure you?" I asked as I got out of the shower and walked to his bedroom. 

"You did," he answered and I sighed rolling my eyes. He passed me his shirt and briefs and I happily took them getting dressed almost immediately. I threw myself on his bed and watched him get dressed in jeans and a black shirt that gave me a great view of his muscles.

"Where are you going?" I asked him as he grabbed his wallet and phone off the headboard. 

"To get us breakfast," he pecked my lips and left, leaving me alone in his apartment. For some reason, I thought I would be able to fall asleep again but I ended up being bored and walked around his apartment. I ended up standing in front of the room that's always locked and decided to try my luck, my hand touched the cold metal handle and slowly pushed it down, the sound of the door being opened met my ears and I squealed in excitement. 

I always thought it was an empty room that just had a bunch of rubbish in it, but when I switched the light on the sight I met was horrifying. On the wall, there was a bunch of pictures of me, I slowly walked closer to the wall, pulling my legs to get me there. What was all this? My fingers touched the pictures one by one and shivers ran down my spine. 

There were pictures of me doing all sorts of things, from going to work, therapy, meetings with Bellamy and some of me even in my apartment. There were timestamps next to some of them, mostly from the ones when I'm going to work or therapy. Was Ezekiel some sort of a stalker?

I turned to the other wall and there- there was a bunch of papers pasted with his messy handwriting decorating them. I walked closer to them reading them in detail. One had my whole life written out in summary, from the day I was born to schools I attended, the type of friends I have made in my youth, what caused me to start taking drugs and how I ended up going to therapy. Every single detail of my life was on this wall and I couldn't understand why.

Looking to the far left paper, this one was written on far less than the one next to it. It looked like a checklist and only a few words caught my attention. Trust, depend, needed, weak and so much more, that sounded so much like me and it pained me that Eze though I was like that. When I had just begun to think I was becoming a much better and stronger person, these few words took me back to square one.

The paper next to it seemed more like words of repetition if anything, and they were repeated almost everywhere. 'Just A Job. She Is Just A Job."

I hadn't realized I had been crying until a sob escaped my lips and I held onto the desk to support me, betrayed, I felt betrayed and used all over again. Everybody was the same when it came to me, just when I thought it was different, it all fired up in my face.

I angrily stomped to his bedroom and gathered all of my clothes, I was going to go back and pack all of my clothes and go back home to my family, I didn't want to be here when he came back. I closed his apartment door and walked with a teary eyesight to mine but I was stopped in my tracks when somebody touched me.

"I'm sorry darl, but I saw you leave Ezekiel's apartment. Is he home?" the man asked me, he looked really sketchy and had a few scars on his face. The one that caught my attention the most was the one that ran down from under his eye to his cheek. He was wearing all black but his hoodie was dirty.

Shaking my head no, I cleared my throat before answering. "Uhm, he just left, he'll be back soon." 

"Hmm, I see," he said nodding his head slowly. I walked away from him but I saw him follow me from the corner of my eye.

"Can I help you with something?" I asked annoyed and he smiled at me before bringing his elbow up to hit me in my face, and I was met with darkness.

A/N Hmm, things just took a sour turn! Please don't forget to vote, comment and share my book! See you guys tomorrow with another update.

FB: Fulu's Library