Chapter 17

The next day, Anisha wakes up first, she was sleeping on Varun, Thank you baby...you made me the happiest yesterday...I love you so much Varun...I loved each and everything you did...I have been dying to hear those words from you again ever since I realised my feelings for you, she snuggles into his neck getting closer to him, she snakes her arms around his neck, he also pulls her closer holding her waist "Again taking advantage of me sleeping wifey" Anisha kisses his neck and looks at him "Yes any problem...my husband my wish" Varun opens his eyes and looks at her "Becoming bold I see wifey...Okay I'm liking this" Anisha trails her hand on his bare chest, Varun's heart was fluttering, Varun eyes closes involuntarily and it was arousing his hormones "Wifey...don't do this...". He sucks in a breath and flips their position and pins her to the bed, he starts tracing his fingers from her forehead to her neck, her heart hammers in her chest, her eyes droop involuntarily and she whimpers, he rubs her cheeks with his thumb "Baby...you're beautiful...I love you", her whole body was on fire, She tries to say something but only a moan escapes from her throat, he trails kisses from her jawline to neck "Va...Varun..." Varun trails the kisses again till the corner of her mouth, she whines when his lips doesn't come in contact with her, "You love teasing me right...this is your punishment baby". She shivers under him when he pecks her lips teasing her leaving her wanting more, her whole body was on fire wanting to feel his lips on hers but she couldn't even move her arms to hold him as he was holding both her arms with his one hand, she tries getting out his hold but his hold was too strong. She was melting into his touches and kisses, he was also trying hard to control himself but then he also gives into his urge and captures her lips leaving her arms, his one hand snakes around her waist while the other into her hair pulling her closer, her hands find their way around his neck and into his hair pulling him closer, Varun dominates the kiss throughout exploring each and every inch of her mouth, their passion, love and desire for eachother was pouring into the kiss, "God baby your driving me crazy" he says in between the kiss panting, they both backoff from the kiss breathing heavily, he kisses her forehead, "I love you Varun" "I love you too Anisha". He lies down next to her, both of them trying to calm their hearts and breaths, "You become a lioness at times baby" Anisha hides her face in his chest blushing.

After their morning activities, they both freshen up, bathe and go to prepare breakfast. Since it was a Sunday, Mrs.Briggs was on leave, Varun was distracting Anisha the whole time she was making breakfast, Anisha stops and looks at him "If you keep distracting me then you would have to end up eating burnt food...do you want to eat burnt food" Varun nods negatively, Anisha "Then be a good boy and sit quietly" Varun sits on counter and watches her cook being an obedient husband "Okay Wifey" Varun "How do you cook such delicious food wifey" Anisha smiles "It's a secret I won't tell you" Varun "You can tell your hubby wifey" Anisha shows him her tongue "Nope" Varun pouts "Not even now" Anisha chuckles looking at him "Let me think.....mmmm...Nope" Varun "Fine I will find it out myself" Anisha "Okay...you can find out later breakfast is ready...let's go" Varun lifts her in his arms "Okay Wifey" Anisha "What are you doing" Varun "I'm taking you to the dining table" Anisha "I can walk you know" Varun "I know but I like this" Varun makes her sit on the chair and goes back to the kitchen to bring the breakfast, both of them feed each other and finish their breakfast. Varun was doing some office work while Anisha sits down to watch a movie, Varun "Wifey wanna go out for lunch" Anisha "Okay" Varun "Okay then we will go to the mall" Anisha "Why to the mall...do you need anything" Varun "Nope...but I love the food there and there is also an arcade...you might like it" Anisha gets excited hearing arcade "Really...then we are definitely going to the mall" Varun chuckles at her excitement "Okay baby...I don't really understand how you get so excited for the arcade" Anisha shows him her tongue "That only fun people can understand not Boring people like" Varun frowns looking at her "I'm boring" Anisha "Yes see you are doing office work even on a Sunday" Varun closes his laptop and smiles mischievously "Accha I'll show you how boring I'm" and he moves closer to her in the couch while she moves back "What are you doing" Varun smirks at her "Just showing you how boring I'm Wifey" Anisha reaches the end of the couch and starts running around the living room with Varun following her. Soon Varun catches her and pins her to the couch and starts tickling her, she was squirming and laughing hard "O...ok..okay...I...I'm..so...sor...ry" she says in between laughs, Varun continues tickling her "Say I'm not boring" "Ba...by..." "Say it Wifey" "Yo...You...re...n...not...b..bo..ring" Varun stops tickling her and sits down allowing her to catch her breath "Good Girl".

Once she regains her breath, she starts hitting him "Idiot....Idiot...Dumbo" while he just laughs at her attempt to hit him and pulls her into his lap, she looks at him shocked "What the....leave me Idiot" Varun smiles "Okay Okay Sorry...Maybe I went a little too much" Anisha starts hitting his chest again glaring him "Little...I was not able to breathe you dumbo" Varun was laughing at the names she was giving him "Okay Okay Lioness Calm down...." she doesn't listen to him continues to hit him "Idiot...Stupid...Dumbo". He pulls her towards himself and kisses her cheek that's when she stops and looks at him with wide eyes.

"Finally you are quiet...now listen to me Mrs.lioness...I won't let anything happen to you...okay...I'm sorry baby that I went a little overboard" he holds his ears making puppy eyes at her, she melts at his actions "Okay fine" Varun smiles "Okay let's go and get ready" Anisha "Okay". Anisha was about to get down from his lap but he holds her and takes her to their room in his arms, she smiles and mutters to herself "Cute Idiot" Varun smiles "I can hear you wifey" Anisha smiles and shows her tongue. He puts her down after reaching their room, she takes her clothes and goes to change in the bathroom while Varun changes in their room and they both leave for the mall.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini