Chapter 27

Ishita and Varun go in searching for Anisha, but she was nowhere to be found, Steve and Jessica see that Varun and Ishita were searching for something, they both go to them "What happened" Ishita "Ani is missing" Jessica "What" Varun "Yes guys let's split and search...I'll go and search upstairs...you guys check here and the backyard" Steve "Okay". Varun goes to the terrace, he finds Anisha looking at the stars, Varun was relieved finally on seeing her, he was tensed and worried when he got to know that Anisha was missing, this girl is standing here and we are searching for her all around...thank god she is fine. Varun "Baby what are you doing here", Anisha turns around she had a bottle of Vodka in her hand "Va...hick...Varun...ba...babieee", she stumbles to him and hugs him, he holds her and takes the bottle from her hand "What are you doing Anisha", Anisha "I'm dinking this juice babieee". The bottle was half empty, he understood that she has drunk it, God!!! She is drunk what am I going to do...I need to take her home but before that I need to know what happened. He calls Ishita and Steve and informs them that Anisha is in the terrace and tells them to come there.

Varun had made Anisha sit on the table they had on the terrace, Varun "Baby just sit down" Anisha pats the spot next to him telling him to sit there "Babieee...am I a bad galll...don you love me" Varun looks at her worried as to what argument went between her and Ria that she is thinking he doesn't love her, he cups her face "Baby...you know I love you right...don't ever think that I don't love you....I love you I love you so much", he kisses her forehead, Anisha giggles "I love you...I'm no a bad galll right" Varun hugs her "No baby you are not" and she snuggles into his embrace. Ishita and Steve go to the terrace, Steve was shocked looking at Varun and Anisha while Ishita was admiring them, Ishita gives the lemonade she brought to Varun, Anisha sees Ishita and Steve and runs to them "Ishi...Stevie", Ishita "We are here sit down darling" and she makes her sit down, Varun "Baby drink this" Anisha looks at it and pushes it away making disgusted expression "Waak", Varun "Your a good girl right...drink this Ani" Anisha "I don like it" Varun acts as if he is drinking it "It's nice only baby see I'm drinking it right now you drink" Varun takes the glass near her lips and this time she drinks it. Anisha looks at him and smiles "Finish" Varun smiles at her "Yes baby" and she snuggles into his hold. Steve was still looking at them shocked, Varun smiles "I know you are shocked looking at us" Steve "Yes Ani told us you were her friend but she didn't tell us you were her boyfriend" Varun smiles "I'm not her boyfriend...I'm her husband" Steve was in another shock "What...Ani is your wife...you both are married" Varun "Yes and Ishita knows it" Steve looks at Ishita and she nods "When did you know" Ishita "I will tell you later" Varun "Yeah she will tell you that but one thing Steve please don't let anybody else know about this and even Anisha should not know that you know this" Steve "Okay Sure" Varun "Thanks and Ishita what happened in the restroom why is she asking me stupid questions".

Flashback

Anisha goes into the restroom while Ishita was coming out and Ria was already there inside, when Ishita was about to close the door, Ria "Look who is here...Anisha the great", Ishita stops when she hears Ria's statement, Anisha was irritated "What do you want" Ria "it's just been a month since you came here and how come Varun Sir is talking to you, dancing with you and he came in here with you...what did you do with him" Anisha "None of your business" Ria "It's my business Ofcourse...Varun Sir is mine...why the heck do you roam around him all the time" Anisha "Varun is not a thing that you call dibs on...go ask him if he wants to be yours first then come and talk" Ria "It's not Varun for you...it's Varun Sir...and I'm not a slut like you that I will go around him to just get my promotion", Ishita goes in "Shut up Ria" Anisha "You know what...I don't need to give you any explanation you can think whatever you want of me" Ria "What about the opinion of everyone in office" Anisha looks at her perplexed "Nobody will think as low as you can" Ria smirks "Ohh Trust me right now everyone is thinking of this about you...I mean suddenly the new girl becomes Varun Sir's favorite that he talks, roams and spends all his time with her...ofcourse everyone thinks you are Sir's toy...and you are doing all this to get what you want" Anisha looks at her completely baffled, Ishita "Shut up Ria just go from here...you don't know who your messing with" Ria "Ohhh please Ishita stop being her lawyer and accept the truth" Ishita shouts at her "Just go".

Ria leaves from there laughing looking at Anisha, Ishita talks to Anisha "Ani...Ani please don't think about these things...She is just jealous of you and trying to say such things and irritate you", Anisha doesn't respond anything to her and leaves from there, Ishita follows her but lost track of her in the crowd.

Flashback Ends

Varun was raging, his eyes were red with tears "How dare she talk like that...even if it is not Anisha she doesn't have any rights to judge anyone" Ishita "She is like that...Even I heard many of them gossiping" Varun caresses Anisha's hair "My Baby...I'm sorry...I'm sorry you had to go hear all those...I will make sure she regrets for what she did" Steve "We'll take care of everything here...I think you should take her home" Varun "Thank you guys" Steve smiles "No need to thank us...even though it's only been a month Anisha has become a part of our close knit circle and we really do care for her" Ishita "And she is drunk...I'm thinking for the first time so it would be better if she rests" Varun smiles "Okay". Varun gets a call from Nithish, till now he had been ignoring their calls, now he attends it, Varun "Hey" Sammu "Hey yourself...what happened where is Ani" Varun looks at Anisha snuggled into him "She is here...safe...don't worry...I'll tell you guys everything tomorrow...I need to take her home now...she is drunk" Nikita takes the phone from Sammu "She doesn't drink" Varun "I know I'll tell you everything tomorrow please...I need to take her home" Anita "Okay...But we need to know what happened tomorrow" Varun "Okay...I'll tell you guys everything tomorrow...I promise" and he cuts the call.

Varun "Let's go home baby" Anisha pouts "But I wanna to say here" Varun "Baby we can go home and sit in the terrace" Anisha looks at him "Really" Varun smiles "Yes" Anisha "Okay". Ishita, Steve, Varun and Anisha go to the party hall, Anisha runs to the dance floor, Varun goes near her "Ani we need to go home" he tries to take her away from the dance floor but she was not ready to leave "I wanna dance...let's dance babieee" and she doesn't even let him also to go.

Ria sees all this and makes an assumption that Anisha is forcing Varun to dance with her, she goes near them and pulls Anisha away from Varun, Varun was getting angry looking at Ria "What the..." Ria was holding Anisha's hand while Anisha was trying to get her hand out Ria's hold "Don't worry Sir I saw she was forcing you to dance...she won't do that ever again" Ria was about to say something to Anisha but Varun interrupts her "Don't even think about it and leave her hand right now" Ria "But Sir..." Varun eyes were red from anger but his voice was calm, it was like the silence before the storm "I said leave". Ria leaves her hand, Anisha runs to Varun and hugs him "I don like her" Varun hugs her back and looks at her "I know" Anisha pouts "I wanna go home" Varun smiles looking at her "Okay Ani we'll leave". Everyone except Ishita and Steve were looking at them confused, Ria "Sir she is..." Varun looks at Ria and roars "Just shut up I don't want to hear anything....I have already heard everything you have done and said...so just shut it....this is not just for her...it's for everyone here...Anisha is my best friend...she is also my sister's best friend and she is family to us...for those of you who are thinking that she is trying to please me to get higher post let me tell you she was offered the director post of the London branch by Mr.Anirudh Reddy which she rejected...hope you guys know the weightage of that...she didn't want to have the post because she thought dad offered the position just because she is family but what she didn't know was Dad was actually impressed with her work and offered the post...just one call and she would get the post...but she will never do that because that's not who she is and whatever we do is our personal space which nobody is allowed to invade and raise questions on her character or judge her...consider this my last warning to all those who do this else you all can go find new jobs for yourself" Ria looks down "Sorry Sir" Varun looks at all the people present there "Hope I have made myself clear". Varun holds Anisha's hand and takes her from there.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini