Chapter 25

They both wake up again by evening and get freshened up, they both go to the living room, Anisha looks at Varun and pouts "I'm hungry and I'm too tired to make food", Varun pulls her to sit on his lap "Don't worry baby I have ordered food for us", Anisha snuggles into his chest "Okay". Varun switches on the TV, Varun "Let me bring some snacks for you baby", he makes her sit on the Sofa and goes to the kitchen and brings juice and snacks for them, he comes back to the living room and again makes her sit on his lap, she again snuggles into his lap watching the movie and Varun feeds her snacks, Varun looks at her "Baby" Anisha "Hmmm" Varun smiles looking at her all cuddled up into him wearing his hoodie, he kisses her forehead "I love you", She looks up at him and smiles "I love you too".

Soon their doorbell rings, Varun "Baby you sit here I'll be back I think it's food" Anisha gets down from his lap, Varun goes to get the door, he pays for the food and takes it inside to the kitchen. He had ordered noodles for both of them, he serves it in a plate and takes it to the dining table, he calls for her "Baby come on let's eat", She pauses the movie they were watching and goes to the dining room, Varun had already set the table, "Come Wifey", he makes her sit and sits next to her, Anisha takes the noodles in the fork and forwards it to him and feeds him and he also does the same to her, the feed each other and complete the food. Varun looks at her "Now okay wifey or still hungry" Anisha acts like she is thinking "I want ice cream" Varun smiles at her "Okay Ma'am your ice cream will be served" Anisha looks at him surprised "You ordered ice cream also", Varun winks at her "Ofcourse baby" Anisha hugs him in her excitement for ice cream, he also hugs her back and kisses her hair, he lifts her in his arms, "What are you doing Varun", "You are tired right I will carry you", he takes her to the kitchen and takes the Ice cream out from the fridge and gives it to her and takes her back to the living room and makes her sit on his lap. They continue watching the movie eating ice cream, Varun's phone rings with Samyuktha's caller ID, Varun picks the call and puts it on speaker "Hey Samyuktha" Nikita was on the other side "What are you both doing we have been calling you both since afternoon...both of you are not picking up...now also her Phone is switched off" Anisha remembers that her battery was low "My phone died I guess I didn't put it on charge", Sammu "What were you doing so busily that you forgot to put your phone on charge". Anisha and Varun look at each other without answering them, Nikita "Hello are you there...", Varun realises that they both haven't answered to them yet "Uhh...yeah we are here" Nikita "Wait...I'll call you back" Varun "Okay" and she cuts the call, Anisha puts her phone on charge and comes back.

Nikita then calls them on video, Varun attends the call without realising that Anisha is still sitting on his lap "Hiii", Nikita and Samyuktha look at both of them, Nikita smirks "So you both are busy romancing with eachother that's why you are not picking our calls" Sammu also smirks at them "I think we are and were calling at the wrong time" Varun and Anisha look at each other blushing but then compose themselves, Varun "Nothing like you guys are thinking...we were just watching a movie" Anisha also joins in "Yeah just watching a movie and eating ice cream" Sammu "Okay we can see that...and we can also see how you both are watching the movie...you sitting on Varun's lap" Anisha puts her arms around his neck "My husband my wish" Nikita "Haan haan do do...you can do whatever you want with him" Sammu "Let's cut the call Niki...let them do whatever they want" Nikita "Yeah yeah let's do that...then only we'll become aunt soon". Anisha and Varun blush, Sammu laughs "Look at them both blushing" Nikita also laughs "Okay my red tomatoes enjoy your movie...bye" and they cut the call. Varun looks at Anisha and winks "I think we should fulfill Niki and Mom's request soon" Anisha hits his shoulder "Shut up" and starts eating the ice cream, Varun "Feed me also baby...you are eating it alone" Anisha turns the ice cream tub away from him "No I won't give you...it my Chocolate ice cream...go find your strawberry ice cream" Varun turns her around to face him, she was straddling him, Anisha tries to keeps the ice cream tub away from his hold "You won't get it" Varun winks at her "I don't need the ice cream tub baby" Anisha "Okay then no ice cream for you", Anisha keeps eating the ice cream when he takes the tub away from her hand, She protests with her mouth full of ice cream "Maa icce ceam", he even takes the spoon from her mouth, cups her face and caresses her cheeks, her eyes close involuntarily as he caresses her cheeks and her heart starts beating faster and she gulps as her throat feels dry suddenly, he whispers huskily "I said I don't need the ice cream tub but I still want ice cream...and I know how to get it". He captures her lips and starts sucking on them, tasting the ice cream from her lips, he mumbles in between sucking her lips "It's...sweetest...I've...ever...tasted", she wounds her arms around his neck and pulls him closer "Hmmm", they both were engrossed in their kiss when Anisha's phone rings bringing them out of their kiss.

Anisha answers her phone it was Steve calling "Hey Stevie", Varun pulls her closer from behind and she gasps, Steve "Hey Ani...just a sec I'll add Ishi also" Anisha "Okay", Ishita "Hey guys" Steve "So guys I was thinking of planning a party for New year's Eve" Ishita "Great idea", Varun kisses Anisha's jawline, "Gu..good..Id..idea", Varun continues to shower kisses on her, she was trying to keep her mind clear and listen to them but it was getting all jumbled up with his kisses, Steve and Ishita were talking about something but nothing was passing through her ears, Ishi "Ani...Ani...Anishaaa are you there", Anisha comes out of her trance and pushes him away glaring at him, he laughs looking at her "Ha...haan..yeah what were you saying" Steve "I was asking if you could bring Varun Sir..he is your friend right" Anisha "Yeah Sure" Ishita "Okay then we'll call everyone from office" Steve's Wife "Okay...then I'll start planning" Anisha "Hey Jess...how are you", Jessie (Steve's Wife) "I'm good", Varun holds her hand and pulls her back, she lands on his lap "Ahh", Ishita "What happened Ani" Anisha glares at Varun "Nothing just hit my leg on something...anyway how's the baby" Steve "He's happily playing football in Jess's tummy" Anisha laughs "Great I'm very excited to meet Jess and him" Jess smiles "Yep me too...then see you guys on New year's Eve" Anisha "Sure" Ishita "Yep see you soon Jess" Steve and Jess "Okay bye girls" Anisha "Byee" Steve "Byee" and they cut the call. Anisha turns around to face Varun and starts hitting him on his chest "You idiot...you dumbass...youuuuu" Varun keeps laughing at her cute attempts to hit him, he holds her hand to stop her from hitting him "Your too cute wifey", She keeps glaring at him "You don't even let me talk on the phone...what if they got to know haan you idiot", Varun laughs "Okay sorry calm down my lioness" she frees her hands from his grip and again starts hitting him, this time he holds her hand and pins her beneath him to the couch. Varun "Calm down baby" Anisha takes a deep breath "Okay...we have to go to a party on new year's Eve" Varun "Okay baby but where" Anisha "That we'll get to know...and Steve asked me if I could bring you and I said yes so we can go as friends" Varun "Interesting...but there is one problem" Anisha "What problem" Varun winks at her "I have to keep my hands off of you...that's a bit of hard work to control myself around you" Anisha blushes and hits his shoulder "Shut up Idiot", he snuggles into her neck "And you love this idiot of yours" Anisha closes her eyes "Hmm", Varun showers feather light kisses "And I love you my lioness", he stops after pecking her lips once, Anisha looks at him, Varun smiles at her and lifts her in his arms "Let's go and sleep I know you are tired baby...I'm tired too...we can continue this tomorrow". Varun takes her to their room and makes her lie down and he also lies down next to her and they sleep cuddling into each other.

Merry Christmas dearies ❤️💚❤️
Hope you like the Chapter ❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini