Chapter 39

Everyone gets ready and leaves, they take 4 cars with them (Anisha, Varun, Esha and Bharat in a car, Anita, Rohit, Samyuktha and Ansh in a car, Nikita, Dev, Nithish and Meera in a car and finally Vikram, Drishti, Nishant and Sanju in a car). They had decide to have dinner in OMR food street and then go to marina beach. In 30mins they reached the nearest OMR food street (It's a street completely filled with food stalls with all kinds and cuisines of food).

 In 30mins they reached the nearest OMR food street (It's a street completely filled with food stalls with all kinds and cuisines of food)

All the couples go to check it out and get their food, Sanju and Nishant had become best friends in this time. All came back with their food, Varun takes Anisha's plate and starts to feed her while she keeps looking at him like he's gone crazy, Varun chuckles at her reaction "What" Anisha "Have you gone crazy" Varun "What No" Anisha "Then I can eat by myself na", Everyone were smiling teasingly looking at them, Anita smiling "Babe if he wants to feed you then let him na...he has all the rights and now all the more reason that Sumi aunty told him to take care of you". Anisha blushes looking down, Varun forwards a morsel near her mouth and she eats from his hand quietly this time without protesting and everyone keeps going 'Awww' looking at them. Anita whispers to Sammu "Yaar Sammu this doesn't look like they fell in love within these 6 months...it's like they have been in love with each other for years" Sammu smiles looking at them "They have" Anita looks at Sammu "What" Sammu "I'll tell you later or let them itself you" Anita "Good let's ask them itself", after having dinner they all started for Marina.

It was again just a 30 minutes drive to marina, they soon reached Marina beach and parked their cars. They start walking to the water, there were not much people at the time, it was after 9 p.m, they all go and stand near the water.

The waves were hitting the shores and going in, it was calm

The waves were hitting the shores and going in, it was calm. Everyone were enjoying the view...the water just touching their feets and going back playing hide and seek with them and moon was shining bright illuminating the water. Varun takes Anisha's hand and intertwines their fingers, Anisha looks at their hands and then looks at him, Varun smiles looking at her "Beautiful isn't it" Anisha looks at the moon radiating it's rays "Yeah". All the couples were busy among themselves, Varun keeps staring at her, her already glowing face was glowing even more brighter with the moonlight, he takes their intertwined hands and kisses her knuckles. Her gaze shifts from the water to him as he kisses her knuckles, his intense gaze was making butterflies to do somersaults in her stomach, she gulps her saliva looking at him. He turns her towards himself and pulls her closer "Va... Varun wh...what are you...", he keeps his finger on her lips and shushes her "Everybody is busy baby", she keeps looking in his eyes getting lost in them, Varun was also drowning in her eyes "Your glowing baby...do you know that...you look so beautiful right now under the moonlight...You always drown me in you baby...why is the pull towards you so strong not just from now baby...it's from day 1 the day I saw you in my office", he tucks her loose strand of hair falling on her face behind her ears.