chapter 13

Taehyung p.r.o.v

"I wake up an saw at my left an I saw teddy bear which I bought for yn..but I teared it last night so how?? an yn she was.??yaa I'm confuce what's going on?? what's the time??..I look an my phone an it was 5 am it's too early...umm should I go an check ones what yn an Jimin are doing,no that's not right..but I will..I went in yn's room an saw yn..she was sleeping.. were's jimin??...I went in his room an saw him sleeping but didn't he was sleeping in yn room last night yaaa what's going onnn??..I think I should talk to hyungs about it..I was about to go when jimin spoke"

Jm: what's wrong tae why are you here at this time.
V: nothing just wanna see you
Jm: ohh anyway you woke up early today why?"he said while sitting on bed"
V: Aaaumm nothing
Jm: hmm
V: where were you last night??
Jm: hmm ofcourse in my room
V: don't lie you were in yn's room
Jm: what?? Why would I be I'm her room??
V: ofcourse to make out
Jm: are you out of your mind tae... what's wrong with you??
V: Stop lying I saw you in yn's room last night an you bother were making out"I said while tear roll down my face"
Jm: shut up man..what the hell are you saying.. are you drunk.
V: huu
Jm: tae I'm sure you sawed a dream
V: did I??
Jm: yeaaa an by the way think why I will do that with yn she's like my sister.
V: really
Jm: yeah n first of all tell me what you saw in you dream??
V: imm I..'i told him everything'
Jm: umm your such a idiot tae or should I say stupid
V: What do you mean??
Jm: leave it first tell me,what you were doing in yn's room last night?
V: I went to check , cuz I heard few moans coming from yn's room,an when I saw you both were making out.
Jm: don't tell this to anyone or yn will kill me.
V: hmm..what ?? What do you mean.
Jm: Actually I forced yn to do that.
V: what??
Jm: umm actually we were watching k drama and there was a Sean Going on of make out so I asked her to..so she said no but I forced her so she said yes an we did.
V: what?? But right now you said that I saw a dream
Jm: noo I was just scad so I--
V: you motherfu**ing rascal"I punch him an was about to punch second time when someone stop me..I turned around an saw.."
V: jungkook leave me I'll kill thiss rascal he used yn for his fun "I said in anger"
Jk: no Hyungs Jimin hyungs is just kidding.. after all we both were playing video games last night in Jimin hyungs room , at mid night I went back in my room,just because I can't sleep.
V: how can I trust you
Jk: you have to,an if yn, yoongi hyungs or any of the other members will know about it than you are gone.
Jm: yaa tae come down I was Just kidding..I thaugh to tease you nothing else..I just want to--
Jk: remember hyungs if I would not be here at right time than you would be at hell.
Jm: yaaa thanks for saving me From this alien.
V: "PARDON"
Jm: na-na-nothing
Jk: but what's going on?? can anyone explain.
V:umm 'i told him each an everything about my dream an rather all'
Jk: ummm hyungs no one is going to take your yn From you... Don't worry
V: but I'm scad..I started falling for her From the day I saw her... first she was too close to Jimin,an than you....you both were trying to snatch my love from me.
Jm: noooo
Jk: an what if the third person is you,who can get the chance to be close to her
Jm: four I guess
Jk: how??
Jm: yoongi hyungs is first, second I an third jungkook you.
Jk: hmmm
V: what should I doo now
Jk: simple give her the teddy
Jm: an I bet her dialogue will be 'thank you so much taehyungaaag' (doing yn's mimicri) and than she will hug you an than she will give you a peak but before she peaks you, you tilt your head so that that peak will be on your lips not check
V: huu??
Jk: an than??
Jm: an than she will say'i love you so so so much taehyungaaag'
V: are you making fun of mine??
Jm: Aa-Ani (n-no)
Jk: ok ok now go in your room Hyungs and get ready to give suprise yn.
V: hmm okey
Jm: taehyung are you sure you saw a dream'teasing tone'

"I glare at jimin"

Jk: hyungs
Jm: okey okeyy sry go ahead give that teddy to yn or I'll take that