chapter 23

(2 years later)

<Author's POV>

Time passed by, fast and furiously. Changing things, as ages grew till even they didn't know what happened and how. Bangtan split up, and now they were all on thier own. They crossed highschool, and were grownups now. It was a thought of thinking, that things had changed so quickly. Yoongi and y/n had returned to Australia, and ofcourse were professional workers of the high end societies. And so did happened with others too. But still the golden string of thier friendship had never broken apart. Yes they were far away, even continents apart, but that didn't change thier heart or love for eachother. Nor did the feelings left them, neither did thier love for eachother ever lessened even a bit. The bond they had forever Strong, nor once forgotten as they continued missing eachother and loving eachother. It was only a matter of work, age and distance had they grown afar, but not apart.

Yoongi bieng a responsible elder brother had taken the responsibility of his mother's cherished company, and was now running it as the proud CEO.

Y/n with her beautiful face and hourglass figure had became an outstanding model that turned heads. Infact the biggest and most famous model of the whole Australia. One could only imagine the amount of wealth she made with just a few poses.

Jungkook Bieng the younger and the most handsome member of the group had became a South Korean model as well, as he reached the heights of success unknown and unbound. Also known as the most successful and infamous Jeon Jungkook, the attractive South Korean #1 model. People flocked him for andorsements, and he earned hearts of millions with just a wink. His flirty attitude, something that brought him attention wherever he went, he surely was a darling in the industry. But the thing that was like icing on the cake was that thier fame never stopped only till thier respective countries, but they were known world wide, definitely for such a young age, both y/n and Jungkook had surely become some popular celebrities in the world of shining spotlight and fame.

Though the three friends that never broke apart were Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok. They Bieng the most closely connected ones in the group decided they wanted to stay together and worked for The Kim Industrials. Namjoon the beloved forever cherished leader of the group, did a similar work, bieng the best manager the company of such status could find.

The Kim Industrials, the one of the best -no, actually THE best company in the whole world, richer then any out there had streched it's legs to the very end of the world. Textiles, Construction, Education, Pharmacy, any business, you name it, came under the very Kim Industrials. And to think, that Kim Namjoon was at such a good post at this company, almost managing everybit of the work on his shoulders, to say that his friends were proud of him would be an understatement. His job, was something he held pride in, and it was a well deserved pride that he had. He had indeed become a big man after all.

And as always the eldest of the group, had chosen a job for himself, exactly according to attitude. Back then, when his group members used to call him the 'eomma' of the group he would laugh it off, but right now, when he was doing a job of the exact same thing, he couldn't help but smile at the irony of it. Jin according to his well, Caring and smart behaviour had also achieved quite a High post becoming the assistant of the CEO of such a big company. And to say that handling his maknaes had given him the tolerance to be polite infront of his arrogant boss, that was quite snooty to say the least was definitely a word to say. Ah! His maknaes. Just the thought of those small kids running around the house, goofing and pranking others brought a big smile on his face. The naughty golden handsome maknae, to which he used to call coconut head, the one who used to love his banana milk so much, and was so protective of it, he used to take it to sleep with himself made jin, get eaten up with nostoligic memories. He Missed his group. He missed his maknae. His sweet brother who was like a son to him, he missed taking care of that bunny. And oh! His precious chick, the beautiful cute mochi. The one who used to have perverted thoughts the most.  The one who had always worked the hardest, and always faced problems with a huge smile on his face. The one who was the most innocent, the one who used to get fooled easily, and the one who used to protect his maknaes from any scolding, by taking all of it on himself, the one with the shortest height, oh he missed him. He missed threatening him, in his own sadistic way, but he missed him too. And Taehyung........his eyes watered at his he remembered the third maknae. The alien, the different one. Jimin's soulmate. The one who had always had thought out of the box, the mysterious boxy smiled maknae. The precious. He missed him. He missed that innocent soul, who couldn't give a fuck about what happened, and the one who was so addicted to games, that he used to play them at nights, without sleeping because he couldn't play them during the, studying for exams. He missed them all. Oh he missed them so much. And he knew even if Namjoon was quite, even though he smiled, he felt the loneliness too. They all did. Even the hardcover yoongi did. Because they were the bangtan's heart. The maknaes. But suddenly a laugh bubbled up in jin, leaving windshield wipers as he thought about them. About what they must be doing right now. Another laugh escaped him, as he imagined the scenarios. Jungkook must be standing infront of a camera awkwardly trying out various poses, for the current advertisement. In just an underwear. Another loud laugh escaped him.

The maknae had called him last night, and jin foremost had asked for his schedule, wanting to know if the maknae was stressing himself way more then necessary. But he had bursted in loud guffaws as he had heard that the maknae was to shoot for underwear company. Haha, underwear company! And as soon as the second ones thought entered his mind, he almost choked on his spit, laughing so hard.

The Darned CEO of the park industries. Oh he must be going through hell right now alrighty? Another laugh escaped his lips, as he thought about how he must be trying to avoid his jealous girlfriend, and at the same time trying to keep the hands of the female secretary of the company, whom he had a meeting with. Oh, sofia might as well kill him, this time. He shook his head in amusement. Last time he had visited the board meeting, from the side of the Kim Industrials, and he had seen, just how the shorty of Busan, was ruled out by his jealous girlfriend, as the same secratary couldn't keep her hands from touching jimin's crotch. Oh he felt like skinning his eyes, and then poking them hard as he remembered what had happened. Oh for sure he was having his time of fun alright. Jimin, although at Busan, also ran a stream of successful companies under the parks. And damn if he didn't do it good, man he was giving a competition to the Kims, and that speaks something. Jimin, although with so much work, had Managed to set up a girl for himself, as the matchmaker y/n had suggested him. And to no ones surprise, he had gotten the girl y/n had suggested him.

Sofia. His sweet sofia. She lived alone, and was an orphan. But Jimin never cared because he loved her way too fucking much. And so did go with jungkook too. He was in love with Kiara, the girl y/n had deemed fit for him. And darn! If the girls y/n selected weren't possessive. Because they were.they were so possessive, they couldn't stand the thought of another girl, with thier men. But still y/n had a soft spot in all thier hearts. She always did. When everyone had split up after studies, Black pink, and got7 decided whatever happens, they stick together with thier friend, and hence they were in Australia with y/n giving her any support she might need, but to be honest it was pretty useless. Y/n was a strong and independent girl. A sleepy head but a strong girl indeed

____________________________________
Here's the chapter 23, hope you enjoyed 😊