chapter 6

Yoongi: how dare you to touch my sister you little Bart.

(All shocked living me BTS and blackpink)

Candy: what?? Yn is your sister??
Yoongi: yes she is...you made my sister cry right.. you both will regrate hurting my sister.
Katty: oh really we were not knowing that she's your sister or will never ever taught to hurt her I swear..we are extremely sry please forgive us yn...haha what do you taught we'll say like that..huu never..and you yoongi you sister is piece of shit you both don't know who am I.
Yn: As I said before..I think you have loss your brain so let me remind you you are a daughter of bitch...
Katty: you bloody baster..(she was about to slap when i grab her hand and said)
Yn: don't you dare
Lisa: hey yn why don't you put some dust in her dress like this spoil banana.
Yn: yaa good idea bring it
Candy: Don't u dare yn
Yn: bring her too
Candy: what the hell
Lisa: yn take

(She gave me that spoil banana an I put that under her top from back an pressed the spoil banana as expected she started crying)

Yn: I can do more vast.
Katty: I'll kill you and you friends
Yn: ya ya I'm waiting come come.

"All started laughing"

"Bell rang"

"In class"

Lisa : yn see they are the boys who thrown paper on you yesterday right.
Yn: yaa
Jennie: let's have some fun than.
Jisoo: ya I have an Idea yn like how they thrown paper on you yesterday will do the same thing now.
Yn: good idea jisoo
Rose: I'm proud of you girl
Lisa: jisoo also have brain huu good.
Jennie: let's go than hmm

"We sat Behind them we were on the first row last bench an they were on first row second last bench....lisa slowly took that boys book the one who thrown paper on me.. she trear the Page of the book made paper ball an kept the book back on their seat... class started she throw the paper on Teacher no one noticed us..that's good "

Teacher: who did that??
Yn: mam this boy sitting in front of us we saw him.
Boy 1: such a lier
Teacher: shut up tell me the truth
Lisa: mam check his book the torn paper an the page's of book.
Teacher: great idea lisa.

" Teacher checked an it's matched"

Teacher: you boys principals office right now.
Boy 1: okey
Boy 2: no that's not okey
Boy 3: let it be will talk later"glare at me an my friends"
Yn: *smirk*

<Time skip lunch time>

Yn: haha an oppa like this I took my revenge.
Yoongi: very good
Jimin: I'm proud of you yn-niee
V: hyungs that's wrong she keeps on doing bad things an u are supporting her .
Yoongi: what do u mean she didn't did anything wrong yn just told the truth to Teacher right yn.
V: she's lier.
Jk: ya I an v were in her class an we saw her throwing paper on Teacher.
Yoongi: ynn is that so??
Yn: sorry oppa I'll not do that again I promise.
Yoongi: it's ok but one thing is remaining .
Yn: what ??
Yoongi: Katty poured water on you right so I want you to do the same thing with her.
Yn: not same oppa something different like--

" I was about to say something when suddenly someone pour water on me..I turn an saw that bitch again"

Yn: Awww wrong Idea Katty.
Jimin: yn you ok
Yn: yeahh jiminee Don't worry.
Jimin: here Take this an wipe that water From you face.
Yn: thanks (I took it an wipe my face an threw that tissue on her face..an slapped her which made her checks red)
Yn: does it hurts..omg I'm sry

(I Kick her leg , bumbed her shoulder an walked away...lisa,rise, Jennie,jisoo followed me an BTS went for their)

<Time skip after college at BTS mansion>