Dream pushes the man backward, causing him to stumble down to the ground. And with a swift move of his arm towards his axe, he raised his arms with a grit of his teeth before sending it downward to Schlatt's unarmed self.

" What..? " Dream's eyes went wide, as his axe was repelled out of nowhere. His eyes turned to Quackity, watching from the corner with his eyes slowly moving away from him, and on to something that was close to him.

Dream dared not move, not even to breathe, he was completely glued to the ground with the poundings of his heart going throughout of his ears like loud drums that was being played right beside his ears. The hair on his arms stand to attention, as a militia of chills ran down his spine. Is this my Imagination? He thought as the beating gets louder and louder, he was almost so sure that if there were something there, it can hear this cacophonous thrumming rhythm.

Not letting another second to pass, he automatically swung his body around along with the weapon directed to it. But with an unexpected twist, his eyes went wide with his breathing becoming shallow. His knees almost felt like giving up, the second his eyes landed on two pairs of honey-like colored eyes that illuminated under the rays of the sun as it slowly made its way up to the sky. Finally the sun rose, filling the sky with shades of orange and pink. Peach and magenta, amber and rose, radiating such a beautiful aura, yet the opposite came.

" Lower your weapon. " She breathed out in a rigged pattern, her chest rising so slowly and her arms shaking as she held the sword to stop the axe from touching Schlatt. She was covered in a large coat, but the paleness of her skin and her thin body was visible in his eyes.

" Sam? " He choked, his throat starting to clench painfully.

Samanths kept her eyes peeled, staring at him with daggers in her glare. " Get away from Schlatt. "

Dream remained frozen, yet he was able to stutter a word. " What? "

She raised her leg and kicked the axe out of Dream's hand, sending it far away from where they stand. Then immediately, she stepped in front of Schlatt and held the sword with one hand, pointing the end of it to his throat. But he was unfazed, he was too caught up with her prescence.

" Samantha. " He repeated under his breath before repeating it another couple of times which eventually stopped as he softly sighed at her familiar face. Dream raised his hand to hold her, but he was stopped.

" Don't touch me..! " Samantha could barely speak, her voice sounded broken and forced.

" What? " He retreated his arm back to himself. Confusion washed over him like a cold bucket of water. " This is me, Dream! I-I don't get it, why are you- "

" I don't know you. "

His body went cold as she took him by surprise. He suddenly felt a pang in his heart that left him to grief, a shard in his guts that never left until it became dull. He had never experienced such thing, but he claims to imagine the feeling like death would be. Bereavement and in quiet moments it chokes the breath from his body and short circuits inside his mind.

" You..don't know me? " He attempted to move closer, but she stepped back until she was now standing beside Schlatt.

" What do you mean? I'm... " He stops himself, thinking of his words but nothing came. What was he suppose to tell her? Dream was nothing in her life.

" Dream! " Tommy yelled as they all finally came to aid Dream. He was able to grab him but the sight of a familiar face stopped him as well, and everyone else. " Sam. "

Dream took the short time to see if it was really Tommy, but the boy's fluffy blonde hair was enough to confirm it. He came back to see what her reaction would be, but her face was visibly confused and afraid. Tommy gently removed his hand from Dream's arm and slowly approached closer with his eyebrows furrowed.

" What are you doing beside Schlatt? " Tommy asked and glanced at Dream confused. The last time he ever saw her was with the man he was now fighting with, but for a second, the feeling in his guts was worse as he watches her face looking up at Schlatt. " Samantha, you're not suppose to be there. You're with us! "

" I don't know you, any of you..at all. " Samantha whispered, before she looked at Schlatt again. " Schlatt? I don't understand. "

He raised his arm and wrapped it around her shoulders. " They're enemies, you should stay away and never listen to them. "

Sapnap appeared in front of them and raised his sword with a shield equipped to the other. This gave Quackity the chance to run over to Schlatt and Samantha, telling them where to run and hide away from here. Wilbur and Technoblade now approached Dream and Tommy, both were confused yet cautious of the field.

" It's over. " Sapnap stated with confidence lacing his tone. Technoblade pulled out his sword, matching his Confidence despite the lack of his armory. This made Sapnap laugh at how pathetic he looked. " I have everything and you're willing to fight me with just...that?! "

Tommy ran beside him with his own sword, his eyes landing on Samantha once again. He noticed how Quackity was now directing both of them to somewhere. He took in a deep breath and glared at Sapnap for mocking Techno.

" I hate to say it to you, " Tommy mirrored his stance. " But there's one thing that you'll never, ever, have. "

" What? " Sapnap chuckled.

Technoblade huffed a low laugh.

" I have the blade. "

_____________________

how are you all? (:
and how's the chapter?

how are you all? (:and how's the chapter?

and thanks for another meme ig T^T