Chapter 7: Thank Yang

(Y/N) P.o.v

(Y/N): Sorry but no not feeling like it.

Yang ignores my response and grabs my wrist and starts dragging me off somewhere. Few minutes later we arrived to the training room.

(Y/N): Yang you said you wanted to talk not to train and once again not feeling up to it.

Yang: Well I feel like this is the best way to get you to listen to me so prepare because I ain't holding back...

She than gets her gauntlet's ready for battle as she stares me down. I sigh and get in a lazy battle stance. We look at each other for a few seconds before Yang Charges at me with speeds a lot faster than last time I had fought her. I just yawn and did a spinning kick hitting her side. I thought she was gonna fall to the floor but in my surprise she recovered quickly by shooting towards the floor making her spin back towards me and landing one hit on my chest sliding me a few feet back.

Yang: Why do you shut people out?

I ignore her and get a bit more serious due her unexpected and successful punch which didn't hurt me but it did catch me off guard. I than run towards her and punch towards her which she than punch back. Our fist was about to make contact but Yang just jumps to the side instead and shot more bullets at me which I do a backward jump flip to avoid.

(Y/N) Mind: Dang she still isn't nearly as skilled as me nor as strong or as fast as me but this is a huge difference since my last fight with her.

Yang: Surprised? Good I knew I wouldn't get you to listen if I didn't get you interested so since that day you said we weren't friends I trained like hell so we can talk like this so...

After a few seconds she that started to speak again.

Yang: (Y/N) LISTEN WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AFTER ALL THE WORK I PUT INTO THIS TO HELP YOU!

I was taken back by this sudden burst of emotions that Yang just showed she seems to be on the verge of tears right now.

(Y/N): Ok Yang for all this work you put in I am now going to get more serious to show you some respect and after I beat you I will listen to what you have to say and maybe even answer a few questions.

Yang than wipes her tears and smiles at me and gets in a fighting stance.

I take a deep breath in than out. I than Roar like a dragon as fire surrounds me and after they flames disappear I am relieved in dragon force. I than run towards a shocked Yang and jump in the air than coming down at her with untold speeds ready to kick her with fire.

(Y/N): HELL DRAGON CLAW

My attacked landed and sent Yang flying out the ring and into a wall making a big crater in it. I than turn off dragon course as Yang slowly gets up but struggling a lot due to the mass of pain I gave her.

(Y/N): Need a hand?

I said as I reached out my had to her. She than smiles and takes it.

Yang: So why? Why do you push people that care about you away?

(Y/N): Simple I do because I don't get close them because if I do than...

Yang: Than what?

(Y/N): I get scared... that I may lose them...

Yang: Have you lost someone close to you before.

(Y/N): Many... Before I became strong and after. My parents... and after I lost them I just stayed alone but after few years I made five friends but during a job we had they all died...

I now can feel a tears in my eyes threatening to fall but I refuse to let them do so. As I was about to turn away Yang than grabbed me and gave me a tight warm hug.

Yang: I'm so sorry you had to go thru all of that pain but please... don't push us away... don't push me away...

I than hug her back as it felt right and took some deep breaths and answering.

(Y/N): I won't... thank Yang...

Yang than chuckle a bit at my small joke before looking at me smiling. We than let go of each other and went outside and sat at a bench where no one was near us.

Yang: So think you can tell me about this different word stuff?

I take a Yang outside to a empty bench with no one near by. I than took a deep breath and explained to Yang everything like how I am a dragon slayer and how I'm from a world of magic and etc.

Yang: woah that's... AWSOME!!!

(Y/N): Sure...

Yang: Thank you (Y/N) for telling me all of this now I see why you act the way you act around everyone and also why you were so clueless about everything.

(Y/N): Yeah Yeah don't wanna hear it.

Yang that giggle before laying her head on my shoulder. I as she does I feel some warm feeling on my cheeks... AM I BLUSHING?!?!
As I do I realized in the distance I see a camera point at us in so bushes so I point out my finger and and shot a tiny fire ball at it setting the bush on fire as Ruby, Weiss, and Blake jump out freaking out.

RWB: AHHHHHHH HOT

Yang: WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?

Ruby: WESAWYOUGUYSFIGHTSOWEWATCHED-ANDTHAN-(Y/N)
SAIDHISLIFESTORYANDTHENWESAWYOULAYINGOHHISSHOULDERSOITOOKA-PICTURE!

(Y/N): I wonder if anyone in the comments is gonna be able to read this?

Yang: OH MY OUM OUM (Y/N) STOP BREAKING THE FORTH WALL DAMMIT!

Few seconds later of fixing the wall

(Y/N): Well surprisingly I understood every word you said so seems like I have three people to kill....

Ruby, Weiss, and Blake than book it for dear life to escape the pain I have for them as I chase them while Yang just laughs at us. While a I am running I smile knowing I mit be able to get close to people again.

THAT IS IT MY BOIS THAT ID TODAYS CHAPTER AND THANK YOU IF YOU ARE READING THIS MEANS A LOT AS ALWAYS HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT!