Chapter 18: I have a way

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

So after that little event we were still in the village with dead people in their beds and with what I can tell Salem is apparently unkillable which means we lose automatically... that is what everyone thinks before they heard of my world.

(Y/n): Tell me are you sure that their isn't a way to kill Salem?

Qrow: Yeeeesssss we are doooooomed~

Right after that he just finished drinking a bottle of whatever kind shit he drinks.

Ruby: Well it did said she can be not mortal if she learns the values of life...

Yang: That is true but I don't think we are gonna be able to teach her that if she is just gonna kill us if we go see her.

Weiss: Agreed we can't win this fight.

Blake: I... am sorry but it's true.

(Y/n): Damm my soul that is true I ain't gonna give up because some furniture showed you guys the past.

Ruby: THEN WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO!?!

...

(Y/n): I don't know yet but remember this you guys were limited to the knowledge of magic and such before I came around everyone was and with what I can tell there is things we could do to defeat her.

Yang: What if we just leave... go to your world?

(Y/n): You know what that's it!

I then stand up and walk past them all swiftly and take the relic and start to leave.

Yang: WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?!

Qrow: KID YOU CANT JUST UP AND TAKE THAT AND LEAVE!

(Y/n): FUCK YOU YOU ALL HAVE GIVEN UP ON TRYING TO SAVE YOUR WORLD YOUR HOME AFTER SO MANY PEOPLE IN THE PAST DID WHATEVER THE FUCK IT TOOK TO GIVE YOU GUYS A FUTURE AND HERE WE ARE WITH A GROUP OF PEOPLE GIVING UP WHEN THEIR IS STILL HOPE AND YOU ALL GIVING UP SO I AM TAKING THIS WITH ME AND GONNA FIND A WAY IF YOU GUYS WONT!!!

...

They all just looked at me shocked and a little guilty. I just sign.

(Y/n): Look you guys go to Atlas or whatever I don't care I am gonna do what it takes to save this world that gave me meaning to live...

And before they can say anything I go into dragon force king mode and use my wings to start flying away.

Yang: (Y/N)!!!

I felt a tears in my eye after just being back with Yang and now I am leaving her. I just kept flying till I see a clearing and land on the ground.

(Y/n): you can come out now...

I then look to my right to see Makarov walks out from behind a tree and looks at me.

Makarov: So you just left them?

(Y/n): They gave up and if I stayed they would have slowed me down...

Makarov: They are your family and you are theirs they need you to guide them like I guide my children.

(Y/n): Even if I wanted to go back I can't they won't want to see me now and I can't think to see "her" face again after what I have said...

Makarov: Even if they have given up show them you haven't given up on beating Salem or on them.

(Y/n): How tho? Salem can't be killed the relic said it itself...

Makarov: You are a wizard figure it out.