Chatapter 6: Battle between Mages

(Y/N) P.O.V

Kronos: Ah so you know who I am.

(Y/N): Indeed your from our world now how, and why are you here?

Kronos: Well you can say I made a deal with a evil being in this world, but it appears there was some other portals that opened in mistake seeing you are here.

(Y/N): Well guess I have to kill you and this "evil being" before I go back home.

He than shoots out a beam of light towards me which I than react by using hell dragon whirlwind making a small fire tornado protecting me. I than jump in the air out of it than sending fire balls at him which he counters with arrows of light.

Kronos: Not bad, seems I found someone on my level.

(Y/N): wish I can say the same.

Kronos: Well we will have to continue another time since I'm running a little "late".

He then gets surrounded by a ball of light than he goes away with him gone as well.

Timeskip

Well turns out Ruby and Blake told Weiss and Yang about what Kronos said after Blake and Weiss making up so now they are walking up to me with pissed off faces.

Yang: TELL US WHATS GOING ON!

RBW: YEAH!

(Y/N): Sorry no can do.

Ruby: COME ON WHAT DID HE MEAN FROM OUR WORLD?!? OR MAGE!?! OR SS RANK!?!

YANG: TELL US NOW DAMMIT!!!

(Y/N): ENOUGH!!!

Team RWBY take a step back due to my out burst, and stop talking.

(Y/N): Look what's going on with me has nothing to do with you four and you definitely don't need to know we aren't friends or buddy's just people who seen each other so leave me the fuck alone got it?

Team RWBY look upset with my response especially Yang she looks like she's about to break down into tears. I sigh and walk away from them and head to a bullhead to get back to beacon and get a goods night rest.

Timeskip

It's been a week since that day, and I haven't talked or been close to team RWBY since, but I do notice Yang taking glances at me during class. I was about to fall asleep tell I hear my name get called up for a match. I walk up to the area and face my opponent which is Pyrrha.

(Y/N): It seems I might actually get a small warm up for once if I'm facing you.

Pyrrha: I wouldn't underestimate me (Y/N).

I smile and get in a fighting stance as she does the same. The count down goes off and she rushes towards me.

(Y/N) mind: taking the offense first? No matter.

She was about to land a hit with her spear on me, but I turn my body so it's sideways making her miss. She than was about to do a spin attack, but I just punch her in the gut sending her out of the area winning the match.

Timeskip

I was walking to my dorm when I see Yang in front of my door waiting for me. I make it to her, and she looks at me in the eyes seriously.

Yang: we need to talk.

AND THAT IS IT MY FRIENDS!!! Also sorry for the short chapter and not posting for awhile lost motivation so let's hope I get it back anyways as always have a GREAT DAY/NIGHT AND HOPE YOU ENJOYED PEACE!