Happy Thanksgiving Yang!

Ok first of this is not cannon repeat this is not cannon it will not be in the main storyline also happy thanksgiving!

(Y/N) P.O.V

I was just reading at my desk in my dorm room till I hear knocks on my door.

(Y/N): Who is it?

Yang: It's me Yang!

(Y/N): I'm not home!

Yang: ha ha very funny now open up will ya!

I sigh and walked over to the door and opened it up to to Yang with a huge smile on her face... to big oh boi who gave her the caffeine?

(Y/N): what is it?

Yang: Well it's thanksgiving so to make sure you sent lonely Ima make you come join my team and team JPNR for thanksgiving dinner!

...

(Y/N): no.

Yang: there isn't an option for no.

(Y/N): Nah.

Yang: no that either look just join us what is the worst that can happen?

(Y/N): OH DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH LETS SEE. Blowing up, crashing a bike thru an orphanage, setting a store of PUPPYS and kittens on fire, fighting a raid of Grimm, Jaune flying in a locker while vomiting, and last but not least not dying and receiving tons and tons of taxes and medical bills.

Yang: ok maybe a lot can go wrong, but come on you can't be alone all thanksgiving day.

(Y/N): pssshhh I have been in the past and I will now.

I than close the door and go back to my desk reading.

Yang P.O.V

I was just left there very confused about what (Y/N) just told me. What does he mean by have been in the past? I am now getting a bit worried now. Now I think about it I don't know much about his life before Beacon just that he's strong, smart, quite, hot...
As I think that I than blush a little than shake my head and go to Ozpin for answers.

Timeskip

I am now in front of Ozpins desk as he drinks out of his coffee mug that seems to always be filled.

Ozpin: Miss xiao long how may I help you?

Yang: well umm I was wondering about if you can tell me a bit about (Y/N)'s life before Beacon?

Ozpin: Well I cannot say much due to some... secrets, but to give you an idea Mr (L/N) has been on his on since he was 9 years old so I guess that is why he is mostly to himself all the time.

Yang: Thank you Ozpin is there anything else that I should know about him?

Ozpin took a moment before speaking to think.

Ozpin: I cannot say as some of the information about Mr (L:N) is very sensitive information, but I will let it up to him to decide if you can know or not.

Yang than nods and heads back to (Y/N)'s dorm to talk.

(Y/N) P.O.V

I was reading till I hear a knock on the door.

(Y/N): who is-

Yang: let me in.

Ok red flag it's never good sigh for someone to interrupt you and say let me in especially if it's a girl even for serious if it Yang! I than walk to the door and let her in. She than walks over to my bed and sits down as I shut the door.

Yang: why didn't you say anything?

(Y/N): huh?

Yang: About your life before Beacon?

(Y/N): OH OH UMMMMMMM how much do you I know?

Yang: Just about your parents.

I than sigh in relief thought I was done there dang what a rush.

(Y/N): Oh umm well guess it never came up also it just stuff in the past it doesn't matter.

Yang: YES IT DOES! Look is this why you don't want to spend thanksgiving with us?

(Y/N): That and the reasons I mentioned early and also I know Nora is gonna sabotage it some how.

Yang sighs and walks up to me and wraps her arms around me pulling me in a hug.

Yang: I'm not letting go till you join us.

(Y/N): A bit cheap move don't you think?

Yang: Don't care.

(Y/N): I could just kick you out a window.

Yang: Go ahead I will just comeback.

(Y/N): fine... I will come.

Yang: Thank you I'm grateful Happy Thanksgiving.

(Y/N): Happy Thanksgiving Yang... *mind: and I'm grateful for a friend like you in my life.*

THAT IS IT FOR THIS ALSO AGAIN NOT PART OF THE MAIN STORY OK ALSO HAPPY THANKS GIVING YALL HAVE A GREAT MEAL!