Chapter 8: Fariy's Tagging Along

(Y/n) P.o.v

A few days after chasing down Yang's team things went very well in fact I feel happy which I rarely feel so this is very strange to me and I have Yang to thank for it. Right now I was walking towards the lunch room and when I enter I see is a huge mess everywhere, and in the mist of it all is teams RWBY and JPNR minus Yang.

(Y/n): Food fight?

They all nodded with smiles while I see Ozpin and Glydna and she looks pissed off a bit than I see Yang falling from the roof into the ground.

Timeskip

I was walking in the halls till I felt something...

(Y/n): Magic... but where?

As I was deep in thought Sun and Neptune came up to me.

Sun: Hey (Y/N)!

(Y/n): What?

Sun: Team RWBY are playing some doing some spy work or something on White Fang and me and Neptune are gonna help wanna join?

(Y/n): To be honest I'm not surprised Blake did seem more moody than usual, and know thing those four trouble is bond to happen so sure.

Timeskip

I was at team RWBY's dorm door and Sun let's me in and Yang seems happy at first to see me but than looks a little mad about it.

(Y/n): Ok so I have like a million objections to your plan and may I say them?

Ruby: Nope!

(Y/n): Well led the way Yang and come on Neptune I want to be back before Glynda  finds out.

Yang than leads us to her bike ima student garage.

(Y/n): Nice bike tho seems it only can fit two have anything we can attach to it?

Yang: No Neptune will ride with me and I'm sure you can figure it out...

(Y/n): ummm did I do something?

Yang scoffs and gets on the bike with Neptune and rides off leaving me here.

(Y/n): Ugh whatever I don't her help anyways.

I than make a fire magic circle in front of me and out comes a fire dragon spirt.

(Not Mine)

I than get on its back and it flys into the air to juniors bar. I make it to the the front and I make my dragon disappear and walk in and grab a few drinks.

Time Skip 34 mins

As I was drinking getting a little drunk I see Yang and Neptune come in and than surrounded before the Junior guy comes and stops it before crap can happen. As He and Yang go talk Neptune goes up to me after failing to flirt with to twins.

Neptune: So ummmm how did you get here before us?

(Y/n): Skills and the power of a pissed off mood.

Neptune then nodded with a nervous smile on his face.

Yang: He pretty much had no info let's go

Yang and Neptune than start to leave when they notice that I was still sitting down drinking.

Yang: You coming or what Let's go!

(Y/n): Go ahead besides... I will figure something out.

When I say that Yang looks a bit pissed of before stomping out of the bar while dragging Neptune. A few minutes late I get a call from Blake and Sun yelling for help... well Sun is yelling.

I sigh before running out and jumping roof top to roof top towards their location.

When I make it there I see the whole yang was fighting a big robot like Sun said and it knock Sun and Neptune away.

I than see Yang get punched thru a pillar and falls to the ground.

(Y/n): Well think it's time to step in even tho they got this covered.

I than jump down behind the robot.

(Y/n): OI BIG GUY OVER HERE!

Team RWBY and the Robot looks at me.

I was about to do a dragon claw at it I here something which I wished I never heard.

???: FIRE DRAGON ROAR!

I than see a roar a fire hit the robot on the side making it stumble to its other side.

(Y/n): Natsu...

Natsu: (Y/N) AFTER THIS FIGHT ME!

(Y/n): Oh my god why me?

Than I seems an old mad come out of no where with a huge fist punching the robot and shattering it into pieces.

(Y/n): Makarov...

Makarov: (Y/n) been awhile.

Ruby: What's going on?

(Y/n):  Talk later catching him now!

Roman than as some girl with him with half her hair pink and other brown are on a bullhead and get away!

(Y/n): Oh you got to be fucking kidding me!

Natsu: (Y/N) FIGHT M-

I punch him in the gut making fall to the ground and look like a ghost.

(Y/n): Well seems looks like we have a lot to talk about.

Makarov: Indeed.

Weiss: Excuse me! But who is this old man and the pink hair dunce?

(Y/n): The pink hair is Natsu and the old gezer is Makarov they are from my wolf and are wizards as well and Makarov is a wizard saint which are one of the most powerful wizards he maybe even stronger than me even if I go all out.

Team RWBY jaws fall to the ground hearing there is someone stronger than me.

(Y/n): Come on we need to go back to Beacon so me Natsu and Makarov can have a chat with oz and also Makarov. WHY?!? WHY NATSU OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN YOUR GUILD YPU COULD HAVE BRING WITH YOU?!?

Makarov: Look I wish it was Ezra or at least Lucy I could have but it's not like me and Natsu even have a choice to come here or not just a random portal open and took us.

I sigh and we all started heading back to Beacon with a Yang with a sad guilty face on...

THAT IS IT MY FRIENDS SORRY FOR THE LACK OF PODT BUT THAN AGAIN BETTER LATE THAN NEVER EVEN THO I DONT HAVE A DUE DATE SINCE THIS IS MY STORY ANYWAYS HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT!!!