Chapter 16: The Fallen Dragon

Yang's P.o.v

It's pointless...
He's gone...
...
..
.
(Y/n) is gone...

It has been a few months since he died and at the funeral I felt cold...
Natsu was pissed refusing to believe (Y/n) died. This feels like a nightmare and I can't escape it. It's now been a month since the funeral and right now I was at home in a tank top some sweatpants and a grey jacket.

Tai: Yang come on outside get some sun I get you lost your friend but he wouldn't want to see you like this.

Yang: ... ok.

I got up and went outside but The second I took a step outside I turned around ran back in side and grabbed Hell Saber... (Y/n)'s sword.
Ever since he died I didn't go anywhere without it I kept it with me all times refusing to be apart with it. When I came outside dad was waiting for me.

Tai: You know maybe it's time for some training you probably gotten pretty rusty since you been laying around in the house for the past few months.

Yang: ... do I have to?

Tai: YEP!!

I sign and got in a fighting stance as my dad did.

Timeskip

Right now I was on the ground breathing heavily after getting my ass handed to me.

Tai: You really need to fix that work foot of yours.

Yang: Yeah yeah whatever.

Tai: You know I can tell you are going after Ruby soon I can tell you are preparing by figuring out where she will be but you really need to get back in shape if you want to help her.

Yang: ... Your right let's keep going but this time...

I then reached behind me and took out hell saber and got in a stance I saw (Y/n) would use a lot.

Tai: This is gonna be fun!

I just take a deep breath then charge forward as he does the same.

Timeskip

Tai: You know maybe you shouldn't use the sword you aren't that good with it and it may just slow you down or worse get you killed.

Yang: ... I know, but this is what was left of him... I feel as tho if so use it he's here with me...

My dad just goes up to me and puts a hand in my shoulder.

Tai: You really did fell for him did you?

Yang: ... Yeah I did...

Tai: Well time what would he do if he was still alive?

Yang: Well he might have went with Ruby on her journey to help her, and try to figure out what had been happening recently...

Tai: Seems like he's a busy guy.

Dad then gets up and goes back inside to do house stuff.

Yang: I miss you (Y/n) I don't know what to do...

I just look at Hell saber hoping that anything would happen. I was about to go back inside till I saw something...
the bottom of the hand twisted a bit.

Yang: What the?

I then twisted it more and more till the bottom popped of and inside is a note.

Yang: How long has this been here?!?

I take out the not and started readying it.

To whoever is reading this properly means I am dead. I have written this note in case I had a now expected death. I have been studying this world, and it seems the Grimm do have a master. I have yet to find a way to kill this Master of theirs, but I have figured out this being is connected to something called the relics 4 of them made by the gods them selfs. We must keep this relics away from the Grimms master otherwise the world would come to an end. I hope this information could help whoever reads this and also if you see a girl named Yang Long Xiao Long please tell her I (Y/n) (L/n) love her...

I hade tears in my eyes as I kept reading thru the note over and over again.

Yang: DAMMIT WHY!?! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE YOU!?!

I fell to the ground and started punching it as hard as I can.

Tai: YANG WHATS WRONG!?!

Dad stops as he picks up the letter and reads it...

Tai: I see...

Yang: I am going... I'm gonna go and help Ruby and kill this Master Grimm...

Tai: ... Ok be careful....

I stand up go inside and started getting ready to leave in the morning.

Yang: I promise you (Y/n) I won't forget you...

THAT IS IT MY BOIS SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE THIS AND THAT ITS SHORT THE NEXT KNE WILL BE BETTER BUT AS ALWAYS HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT