Chapter 3: Helping a Rose

(Y/N) P.O.V

Morning

I was on my bed waking up and as I was stretching I can hear a fate whistle on the other side of the wall.

(Y/N): what the?

I shrugged it off and started to get ready for the day. I take a quick shower then get my uniform on, and then look at the time. It was 8:45 so I decide to leave now so I will either be early or on time.

Timeskip

I was in professor port class and I was in the back corner alone enjoying myself till the classroom doors burst open revealing Teams RWBY and JPNR.

Port: Ah look who decide to join us

RWBY and JPNR: we're sorry!

Port: Well come on now take a seat.
As they take there seats I look back at front till a certain blonde girl grabs my arm and drags me up to her team.

(Y/N): HEY LET GO!

Yang just looks at me with an innocent smile, and makes me sit between her and Weiss. I just sigh in defeat, and started listening to Ports stories.

Timeskip

OH MY GOD HOW CAN ONE MAN HAVE THIS MANY BORING STORYS IF HE IS A HUNTER LIKE DO THEY HAVE AT LEAST ONE GOOD STORY?!? As I was thinking this to myself port than clicks at Yang and she just looks at me for help so I just smiled at her telling her with that smile KARMA HURTS BIT- Weiss than throws up her hand for some reason.

Weiss: I DO SIR!

Port: well then let's find out step forward, and face your opponent.

Timeskip

In the end Weiss won... barely so since there is just enough time for another fight I raise my hand up.

(Y/N): Professor may I have a go at it?

Port: of course young man step right up!

I than go to get change and come out in a black jacket with one sleeve and the other arm sleeveless, and black pants with black boots. Out of the Connor of my eye I see Yang looking a bit red on the cheeks? Is she sick or something? I just shrugged it off and get in a fighting stance.

Port than opens a cage revealing a Boarbatuck. I smile as it charges for me. I jump in the air towards it and engulf my leg with fire.

(Y/N): HELL DRAGON CLAW!

As my foot made contact with the head of the Boarbatuck it's head was completely gone. I than landed and stood up straight smiling at my easy victory. I then get cheers from the other students in class.

Port: EXCELLENT we truly have a huntsmen in training! Anyways that's all we have for today.

Timeskip

I was behind the corner and heard Weiss outburst on Ruby, and after I left I then revealed myself.

(Y/N): Hey what's sup Rubes.

Ruby just looked at mean saying nothing looking down. I than walk up to her and flick her on the forehead.

Ruby: OW WHAT WAS THAT FO-

(Y/N): Listen up Ruby I have been around many leaders before, and all of them are the same at the beginning because everyone will fuck up every now and then.

Ruby just looks at me surprised and was about to say something but I flick her again.

Ruby: OW STOP THAT!

(Y/N): No not until I got my point made. So on the first day we were here at Beacon I told you that you can't control what others think of you do stop focusing on that, and prove to yourself that they are wrong don't prove them wrong. You can't let one lost bring you down so shut up, and act on it.

Before she could say anything I walked away towards my dorm to get my z's in.

Timeskip

Before I was able to touch my door Yang pops up from nowhere.

Yang: heeellloooooo~!

(Y/N): Hey now bye! :)

Before I can touch the doorknob Yang grabs my hand.

Yang: NOPE! Come on I want to train, and your helping!

And that's a cut what will happen next chapter? Will you help Yang train? Or will you just throw her out a window, and sleep? I don't know even tho I do but screw it I won't to sound cryptic anyways hope you enjoyed!