Chapter 12: Train Wreck

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

After trying to get everything to stop asking about my semblance we all went to sleep except Ruby. After awhile I woke up and see Ruby still on watch. I needed some fresh air so I decided to go talk a walk.

(Y/n): Hey Ruby Ima go take a small walk I need some air ok?

Ruby: Sure everything is quite anyways just be safe ok? Yang can't handle the thought of you in danger.

(Y/n): Yeah yeah I got it be back in a bit.

I then leave the building and started to walk around. After I was about a block away is when I stopped.

(Y/n): You can come out now!

A moment past then he appeared in-front of me.

(Y/n): Kronos...

Kronos: I should've have know you would spot me after all you are a bit higher level then I am that's for sure.

(Y/n): Enough games tell me about those weirdly strong Grimm appearances recently.

Kronos: Oh those things? Yeah it's interesting seeing how Zeref was able to improve those creatures by to such a level.

(Y/n): ZEREF?!? HES HERE TOO?!?

Kronos: Indeed but I am not here to fight but to give you an offer.

(Y/n): You may give me the offer but I doubt I will accept it.

Kronos: Well join us and you will be spared as well people you would like to be spared as well.

(Y/n): Well no I am good I have gotten to know the people in this world and gotta say they got what it takes.

Kronos: Well then guess I do have to kill you what a shame.

(Y/n): Well then lets get this over with.

We then both run towards each other and Kronos jumps in the air shooting and arrow of light towards me. I slide to the ground to go under it and I shoot fire upwards towards him hitting him right on his chest sending him higher up. He then uses another spell which then shoots a rain of smaller light arrows at me. I roll away from them but one hits my in the leg making it harder to walk. He was about to use another attack but I decide to end this quick before he gets a good shot.

(Y/n): HELL DRAGON ROAR!!!

I then roar flames at him which hits him and he sent back into one of the abandoned buildings and the whole thing falls on him.

(Y/n): Phew that was close GG!

I then see the arrow in my light as disappeared meaning his magic has faded meaning he's dead. I then look at the ground to find some medicine for my motivation sickness. SWEET! I then make my way back but sense magic underground.

(Y/n): Natsu? Lucy?

I then punch a hole in the ground which I'm in and land onto of a train? I break my way inside and see Natsu and Yang knocked out and a Girl with Brown and pink hair.

(Y/n): how did I land on top of a moving train and timed it right where I get in the middle of this fight?

The girl lifts her hands up in a "I don't know" way.

(Y/n): Well assuming you knocked out my friends here I guess we gotta fight?

She nods

(Y/n): Ok.

I then get in a fighting stance as she gets ready as well.

(Y/n)'s mind: This is gonna be a tough one.