Chapter 9~ Only she would pull that kind of stunt!

“NO! STOP VINNY, PUT ME DOWN!” I yelled, as my best friend was holding me over the edge of the water. He shook his head rapidly no as he dropped me in the water. I heard everyone laughing from there spot above the water; I swam up and playfully glared at Vinny. I got out and slowly walked towards him.

“ I think Vinny needs a hug!” I said wrapping my arms around his torso. He shrieked and everyone laughed. I let go of him and wrapped a towel around me and sat down on a chair. I was watching everyone having fun. Jason and Ang were playing chicken with Melinda and Mikey, Melinda may be strong, but ang has nails like a tiger! Madison was talking to some girl that he ran into before, like literally fell on top of her when we were walking to the pool. Louis, Thomas, Nick, and Vinny were sitting by the pool with there feet in. We were the only ones at the pool, since everyone left because we were being too loud. I heard a big splash and saw no sign of Melinda and Mikey. I saw Angelina and Jason hugging, and I laughed. Yep, the nails always win! I jumped as I felt an arm go around me. I looked and saw Vinny laughing his butt off behind me.

“So not funny! You gave me a heart attack!” I laughed, sitting back down. Vin finished his laughing fit and smiled. God! That smile, to darn cute! Yea, I have a crush on Vinny, my best friend. But I know he doesn’t feel the same way.

LATER THAT NIGHT~

“Jason, truth or dare?” Taylor asked.

“Dare. I’m sick of doing truth.” She nodded and mischievously grinned.

“I dare you to go out with Angelina tonight, on a date!” Taylor beamed. Angelina and Jason’s eyes widened. All of the girls dragged Taylor out of the room.

“What are you thinking!?” Janessa yelled at her. All of the girls know about each other’s crushes. Everyone knows about Angelina’s crush on Jason, Melinda’s crush on Mikey, and even my crush on Vinny. Of course Taylor would pull a stunt like this! The boy’s aren’t aloud to date anyone, especially the competition! Geo gave them a huge lecture about it before they left. If they date, they will lose focus on dancing and wont do well.

“If geo found out!” I yelled, geo was here to. He checks on the boys almost twice a night.

“Looks like they will be snuck out! Mr.porcelin checks on us all the time during the night, so we will have to cover for her.” Kylie said, as she walked out. We all followed.

We walked in at the same time as the boys.

“Were sneaking them out.” Nick and Taylor said in unison.