Chapter 3~ Vinny and I

1 week later

Vinny and I have become closer than ever. We text all the time, we have also hung out almost every night this week. It’s Friday, which means I can go dance class with vinny! See, a couple of days ago vinny asked if I wanted to go and watch him dance with his crew, of course I said yes. Right now I am walking home from school with VIN. Were going to his house so he can get ready for dance and we can walk to ICON together. Oh! Remember the note I got at the beginning of the week? Well, I’ve been getting one each day, they are so sweet and just so adore- My thoughts were cut of f my vinny smacking his hands together in front of my face.

 “Gab you alive?” Vinny asked laughing. I nodded and giggled.

 “ Yea, just thinking about those notes.” I said and looked up at the sky, daydreaming.

We walked for about 5 more minutes in silence. Not the awkward silence, more like that kind of comfortable silence. After those 5 minutes, we finally saw vinny’s house in our view. Vinny’s house was a nice brick house, two stories high. It’s pretty big. As we walked into his house, Bianca and Alessandra attacked vinny and me. They say that I am like a sister to them.

 “ OKAY! Can Gabby and I go? I have to go and get ready for dance!” He said, more like a statement than a question. The girls nodded and walked into the living room to watch SpongeBob. I know, because vinny told me that was all they ever watched. Vinny and I then walked to his bedroom. EWW! STOP! I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING YOUR DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE YOU!

 “Be right back gab, I’m going to go change into my dance clothes.” He said I nodded and he walked out of the room, to the bathroom as I sat on his bed. 3 minutes later, vinny came out of the bathroom dressed in a black and blue boys will be boys t-shirt, Black basketball shorts, and dark blue Vlado’s.

 “Lets go, It is only an 2 minute walk” With that, we walked out the door, down to ICON.

sorry it's so short! I am sick right now, and I promised an update twice that i could'nt give, so i just wanted to atleast give a short one! Hope you liked it!