Chapter 7~ You like who?

Ang's POV

"Oh you didnt know that? How can you not know that!" I yelled throwing my hands up. Jason laughed and I sat down,crossing my arms over my chest. Jason and I were in a deep conversation about pencils. He didn't know when the pencils were first made! God how can you not know that!

"I dont think it is that important!" He laughed, I dramticaly gasped and threw my hand over my chest. How dare he!

Jason nor I didn't know that everyone was watching us intentionaly. Jason and I looked over slowly, and they quickly looked away, as if they weren't staring at us. I turned back to jason and we went back into our pencil conversation. 

Melinda's POV 

"Awe, look at them." Mikey said lovingly, looking at jason and ang laughing. He had a warm smile playing on his lips. It was so cute! 

"Yea, ang is the baby of the group. What about jason?" I asked turning towards him. He shook his head no. Oh, okay. I felt my phone in my back pocket. It started to blare im sexy and i know it. Mikey was looking at me and smiling. Everyone else was giggling. Angelina was falling off of the couch. Funny story, Once Sexy and i know it was playing and ang and the rest of the crew was dancing to it for a competiton on youtube. She was dancing behind this family with strolllers They turned around and ramed right into ang. They didnt even stop, they just kept going didnt even care to look back. When ang got up, she started to scream 'Torture! TTOORRTTUURREE!!!!' she was jumping around all crazily like and we had to drag her out of the park before she attacked the stroller bandits, as she called them.

The boys and gabbie were looking at us weird. Only the girls and I knew about that, we didnt post it on youtube. Taylor started to tell them the story. They were laughing at the part where she got ran over by the stroller. She blushed and hid her face in the couch pillow.

"Why!? I could have had actul friends besides you losers!" Ang said jokingly, at taylor, janessa,  kylie, and I. We all fake gasped. That was when horror movie music started to play. Janessa reached into her back pocket, she had on a nervous face as she answered her phone. As she answered she said a nervous ' Hello?' I heard yelling coming through the phone from across the room. She quickly took the phone away from her ear and mouthed 'Mr.Porcelin' He is our dance teacher. He is very strict and hates when we are not praticing. 

"Come on, lets go. Bye guys." I said as I was getting up. The girls also started to get up, Jason asked for a hug from ang, she blushed, nodded and hugged eachother. I also saw them swap numbers. Everyone was hugging the person they were talking to. I hugged mikey and gave him my number. We all then walked out to the dance studio in the hotel. Yea this hotel has 5 dance studios, 2 bowling alleys, like 2 movie theaters,and so much more! As we walked in, we started to stretch. Our teacher, said we have better been in pratice by the time he got there. Not even 1 minute later he  walked in and started to give us a lecture about staying in class, and not 'fooling around' I have to admit, he is right but, were teenagers, and tween's, we need to get out of the dance studio for a little bit.

Vinny’s POV

Gabbie left a couple minutes after the other girls left, she got a text from her mom to come back to the room so they could do something. She didn’t want to but she did anyway. Everyone was doing their own things, Nick, Madison, Thomas, and Louis was all free styling. Mikey was watching TV, I was sitting next to him, and Jason was on his phone. I tried to look over a few times to see what was making him so smiley, but he got it out of my eye view. Finally, after about a hundred attempts of me trying to see what he was doing, Mikey got annoyed I guess and, he grabbed the phone out of his hands. Jason was trying to get the phone back but was failing miserably. About a minute later, Mikey handed Jason back his phone and started to talk.

“He is texting ang.” Mikey said, a smile tugging on his lips as he watched TV. Right then and there, the bother boys came bursting into the room.

“I heard a girls name, who has a crush on her?” Madison said sitting on the floor in front of Jason, who was once again, smiling down at his phone and sending a quick reply before shoving it in his back pocket. Mikey and I looked at Jason and smirked. We then started talking about ang and Jason until nick brought up the topic about gabbie and me. I like her, but I know she doesn’t like me back.

“So, what about you and gabbie?” Nick asked, shifting uncomfortably on the floor. All I did was shrug.

“Guys, geo said we don’t have to start practice until tomorrow, want to go to like the pool or something?” Mikey asked, looking up from his phone. We looked at each other and nodded. The rest of the day we kind of just hung out. We went to the pool for like 30 minutes, until we got kicked out. When we came back, everyone was back from sight seeing so we just ate dinner and went to bed.

The next morning~

Gabbie’s POV

The girls and I hung out after there practice. I also slept in the room, I of course asked my mom first. There was 1 huge bed and 3 little beds. They decided that Taylor, Kylie, and Janessa get there own beds. I slept I the big bed with Melinda and ang. I expected to get up and just have a normal morning, because I never did when I slept over Vinny’s or one of the other boys house. I did not expect to get woken up by freezing cold water on me. And it wasn’t just me that got soaked; it was also Melinda and ang. Kylie Taylor and Janessa were all looking at us, scared looks on their faces, holding buckets. I looked at the other girls, there were grinning devilishly. Before I knew it, we were chasing Kylie, Taylor, and Janessa in the lobby of the hotel towards the buffet area. We were soaked from head to toe. I was chasing after Kylie, Ang after Janessa, and Melinda after Taylor. We each took one after they though that they could outsmarts, and went different ways. Finally after 5 minutes of each of chasing another person around in the restaurant area we all just fell down. I don’t even know who’s table we sat at… The last thing I remember hearing before I had to tell the story to people of why we were soaked and chasing people around in a 5 star hotel was, “Gabbie? What on earth are you doing!” uh-oh…