Chapter 12~ Meeting Kadison

Madison’s POV

We were walking along the sidewalk, everyone talking and making some interesting conversation. I spotted a couple girls from across the road; there was one girl that really caught my eye though. She must have felt my stare because she turned my way, her eyes widened a bit; she smiled and continued talking to her friends. But, stealing glances every other second. I didn’t even realize that everyone was standing at the edge of the road waiting for me.

As she looked at me again, I smiled and ran over to everyone. I just then realized that we were walking right over to where she was! I noticed as we got closer and closer that my palms were sweating and I had a giant lump in my throat. I heard screams coming from in front of me. I snapped out of my daydream to see a couple girls in front of us. It was that girl and her friends that I saw from across the way. They were technically throwing themselves at us.

“HOLD UP!” Nick yelled, throwing his hands up in the air, everyone stopped moving, including the two crews. “If you want a picture, or something signed. You are going to get in a line and wait!”

Everyone got into a line, it was only a couple girls but they were maniacs. We took pictures and signed some things. I didn’t see that one girl though. She was sitting on the curb on her phone. From the distance that I was at, she was on instagram scrolling through her news feed. I walked away from the crowd and sat down next to her. Her body stiffened and she slowly looked up, I smiled at her as her eyed widened a bit. She blushed and locked her phone. I got up and held out my hand for her. She smiled and grabbed ahold of it and I pulled her up. I swear I felt a little tingle in my hand.

“I’m Katerina, but you can call me Kat everyone does.” She smiled, shyly. I smiled.

“Madison. Do you want a picture or something signed?” I asked gesturing towards her phone. She nodded and unlocked her phone. She taped the camera icon and came next to me. I put my arm around her waist and she took the picture.

“Can I have your number?” I asked, smiling. She blushed and nodded; I grabbed my IPhone and handed it to her. She handed me hers and I punched my phone number in. I put myself in as call me maybe.

“Mad! Lets go!” Gabbie called, they all started to walk away. I hugged Kat and ran to them. I turned back and she was smiling down at her phone. I smiled and started to walk with the others. I felt my phone vibrate in my hand. I unlocked it and it was text. From Kat.

K: “Hey, what’s up?”

Yea, very glad we snuck out.