chapter 10~ 4 Weeks later

4 weeks later…

Gabbie’s POV

Both the guys and girls are still in the competition. We also have 2 couples on our hands that no one knows about besides the guys, Melinda,  Ang and me. The couples are Jason and Angelina and then Melinda and Mikey. Mikey and Melinda got together about 2 weeks ago. Angelina and Jason got together around 1 week ago; he and she were to shy so we had to push him to ask her out. If geo found out about Mikey and Jason dating the competition, he would flip! Taylor, Janessa and Kylie are never around, so they don’t know earthier. And I still like Vinny, a lot more now. Anyways, were out to dinner right now in one of the near by restaurants with everyone in the show, including the parents and teachers who came along. Let me tell you how Angelina and Jason got together, lets have a flashback of when he asked her out.

Flashback~

“Hey, ang?” Jason asked, getting up from his seat on the couch. She turned around and smiled. The boys were smiling like idiots, along with Melinda and I.

“Yea Jason?” Ang smiled, playing with the hem of her oversized sweatshirt. He walked closer, held her hand and started to talk.

“You’re an amazing girl, smart, pretty funny. Were so alike. Will you be my girlfriend?” He asked, biting his lip. Then Melinda and I awed, and the boys fist bumped. She nodded and hugged him tightly, and then they leaned in and kissed.

End of flashback.

It was so adorable! Now let me tell you how Mikey and Melinda announced they were dating.

Flashback

Everyone was sitting on the couch, Madison scrolling though the shows trying to find a show that everyone would like. Mikey and Melinda were out getting movies and candy so we can all have a movie night together. The boys didn’t have to perform the next week, so they didn’t have practice. They finally came through the door, but what I noticed, along with a few others, were that they were holding hands. They set down the 3 giant bags or candy and popcorn, along with the movies on the counter, and came and stood in front of us.

“We have an announcement.” Melinda smiled at Mikey; he smiled back and started to talk.

“Were dating now!” He said, throwing his free arm up in the air. Ang, and I were the first ones to run and hug them.

End of flashback

Someone coughing brought me back to earth, and out of my daydream. I looked to my left and saw my mother eyeing me. I took a bite of my pasta and looked around. Madison and nick were having a staring contest; Louis and Thomas were trying to get them to blink. Angelina and Jason were debating who knows more about some topic I’ve never heard about, Melinda and Mikey were making weird faces at each other; And Vinny was staring at me?

“Take a picture, it lasts longer.” I laughed and Vinny pulled out his phone and took a picture of me. He laughed as he put it back in his pocket. I then felt a vibration in my pocket and I pulled out my phone. It was a group text from Ang and Melinda, before I opened it I glanced at the two; they were looking at me intently along with there boyfriends. I opened the text and it said,

“Ready to tell them?” I looked up and nodded. The girls and guys were planning on telling everyone about there relationships.

Everyone decided that we should tell everyone together, just because we think that they couldn’t flip out too much in a restaurant in front of a lot of people. The couples stood up, holding hands, they walked to the edge of the table.

“We have to tell everyone this… Mikey and I.” Melinda started.

“Jason and I.” Ang continued, biting her lip.

“Are dating.” Mikey said. Jason bit his lip. Geo’s eyes bulged out of his head, along with Janessa, Taylor, Kylie, and the girls dance teacher. Mr. porcelain, there teacher, slammed his fist on the table. Everyone in the restaurant turned towards us. Guess this wasn’t going as planned.