Chapter 11~ Lets not get caught

Melinda’s POV

“NO! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! YOU ARE BREAKING UP! WE ARE LEAVING!” Mr.Porcelin yelled, standing up with Janessa, Taylor and Kylie. The other girls walked out while ang and I stayed here. I was hugging Mikey when I got pulled away. I looked up to see my dance teacher in rage. Geo was pulling back Mikey but he was fighting. I looked to my side to see Ang still hugging Jason. Just then Janessa burst through the door and pulled Ang back. Now that I could finally see her face, she was crying. Taylor and Kylie then pulled Jason back. I didn’t even realize that I was crying until I saw a tear spill onto my hand. Mikey some how got out of Geo’s grasp and ran to me, he had tears threatening to spill over. He hugged me tight until I felt myself being pulled away again. He thrashed his arms as he got pulled back again. I just let myself be pulled; I saw no use in fighting.

Before I knew it, I was back in the car that brought us here. There were three rows of seats; Mr.Porcelin was sitting in the driver seat with Janessa in the passenger. Second row was Kylie and Taylor. And then last and final row was Ang and I. I looked over at her; her face was red and her nose running. You could defiantly tell she was crying. She must have felt my stare, because she looked over at me. Her eyes started to water and her bottom lip quivered. I held out my arms and she fell into them sobbing. 5 minutes of driving, we were finally back at the hotel. The car stopped and Angelina looked up, she and I sighed as we hastily got up and out of the car. I was still hugging her as we were walking.

When we got into the hotel room, our dance teacher held out his hand. We both knew what he meant, we placed our phones in his hand and he locked us in the hotel room. Yes! You heard it right, he locked us in. I heard a little ringing noise and Ang scattered to her bag. I eyed her as I walked over to where she was sitting on the floor. I sat down next to her, she was holding an iPod? She was texting someone to. I looked over her shoulder and she was texting Jason.

“How on earth did you freaking get that? Phones got taken away! How long have you had that?” I Yelled, Standing up pointing my finger at her. She jumped up and slapped her hand over my mouth.

“Shh! And Jason and I got these 2 days after we started dating. We planned ahead. We knew something like this would happen, we wanted to be prepared!” She yelled quietly. I smiled at her smartness. She smiled back and sniffled, her eyes and nose were still red and she had bloodshot eyes.

“Thank you or being so smart!” I hugged her and she giggled. I was twirling her around as she was laughing. The IPod rung and she sprang out of my grasp. I giggled at her excitement and sat next to her. She was texting Jason about all of us meeting up tonight. That meant sneaking out; I never knew Angelina could be such a bad girl! New side of this kid!

“Get ready! Were meeting the boys and gabbie.” She smiled and ran to the closet. She looked around for 5 minutes before pulling out some clothes for her and I. She got me skinny jeans, a white tank top and a blue over shirt that said dance like you mean it. She also threw my white high-tops at me, before she started to get dressed. She put on skinny jeans, her red high-tops, and a red short-sleeved love shirt. Right as we finished getting dresses, the IPod rung again and ang quickly read it over, she smiled and opened the window, and did I mention we are only on the 3rd floor? Well we are. She looked out and I ran over. Standing there were the boys and gabbie. Angelina did the craziest thing ever! She jumped out and landed perfectly. I jumped out and landed perfectly too. Ang ran over to Jason and hugged him. I looked over and Mikey was already walking towards me, he opened his arms and I jumped into them. Okay, this has been one hell of a night!