chapter 1~ Dodgeball

I quickly turned the knob on my locker, 44…1…. 8, I said in my head. I opened the rusty green door and a note fell out. Hmm…. what’s this? I put my backpack inside my locker, flipping my dark brown hair over my shoulder as I opened the note. It was a poem. Roses are red, violets are blue, and may I just say? No one is as beautiful as you. Awe…. then I read the last part, Love,?  Hmm…. I wonder. As I was grabbing my books out of my locker, people started to fill into the hallway. I put the note in the front pocket of my backpack, and grabbed my social studies things. I scurried off to my class. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. Hi! I’m Gabbie. I have on a brown t-shirt that has a pink and purple peace sign on it, Blue skinny jeans, My black backpack, A brown fuzzy sweatshirt, and flat black shoes. My hair is in a ponytail.

I also have glasses, you will find out more about me soon! Anyway, as I walked into my classroom the bell rang. I was always the first one in, and I mean ALWAYS! I sat down in the first seat in the left part of the classroom. Row 5 seat 1. I opened my notebook and wrote down the objective.  When I finished I didn’t even notice that everyone was already in the classroom, including the teacher, which isn’t until half the class was over.

The class went by in a breeze. Before I knew it the bell was ringing and the teacher was dismissing us. Ugh, I have P.E! I quickly walked to my locker, put my books in my locker, and ran to the gym. As I walked in I saw a few girls already changing, some of them were just standing there chatting with there friends like half naked, just there underwear and bra’s on. I walked to my locker with my head down. I quickly changed into my gym clothes and walked inside the gym. It was raining, which meant gym was inside. The only thing I thought was dodge ball. The teacher, Ms.Callhan, picked captains. Captains were of course the best gym students. Best students were Allie Scott, and Blake Kyle. (First one is Allie, second one is Blake)

“ Lola” of course her best friend

“ Kerstin” His girlfriend

“ Justin” Her boyfriend

“ Luke” Best arm

“ Christa” Perfect aim

“ Jay” His brother

“ Christian” Her guy best friend

“ Lulu” one of the most terrible at sports

“ Vinny” He is the next worst, next to me.

“ Well, you’re the only one left, so Gabbie”

Of course I was picked last I am terrible at sports! We all walked to our captains and the teacher handed a ball to every other person. One of those every other people were…me. I handed my ball to Christa, she smiled at me.

“ Thanks” She said sweetly, I smiled. The coach blew the whistle and the balls flew. It seemed like everyone was aiming for the kids that can’t play. I got hit in the leg; it hurt pretty badly so I limped out of the court. I sat down, looking down at my knee and rubbing it. I didn’t hear anything a few seconds later. I saw a kid on the ground, and everyone with there mouths open. I looked for everyone, Lola, Allie, Blake, Kerstin, Justin, Luke, Christa, Jay, Christian, lulu… quickly got up and ran to where he was. As I was running I yelled,

“ What are you all going to do stand there?” As I was walking to him everyone started laughing. I looked back at him and he had blood all over his nose and his hand. I could see some tears in his beautiful brown eyes. I walked quicker and bent down to his level. I helped him up and he stumbled a bit. I whispered to him~

“ It’s okay, don’t cry, and don’t let them think that they got the best of you. Come on I’ll bring you to the nurse.” I grabbed his arm and guided him out the door, everyone still laughing.

-------------------------------------

Hope you all liked it!