chapter 2~ He dance's?

As I was bringing Vinny down the hallway, I decided to make some friendly conversation.

 “ So, I don’t know if you know me, but I’m Gabbie” I smiled he smiled back and replied~

“ I know you, you have been in gym and chemistry with me, and I’m Vinny” As he finished saying that a boy came up to us, patting Vinny on the shoulder, he started to talk.

 “ Bro! What happened!”? Wow deep voice, Vinny started to talk, we were still walking down the hallway with the boy following us, He was tall like VIN, Had brown hair and brown eyes. He also had a fohawk along with vinny.

 “ Dodge ball to the face, Madison this is Gabbie, Gabbie this is Madison” He smiled moving his head from me to Madison. I smiled and Madison smiled back at me.

 “ Okay dude, got to go I asked for the bathroom pass like 20 minutes ago, See you at dance!” With that he ran off. Wait, Vinny dances?

 “ You dance?” I asked, He looked hesitant but nodded.

 “ Don’t make fun of me, please,” He said frowning.

 "Why would I make fun of you? That is so cool you dance, it makes you different, it is cool to me that you’re a boy and you dance” I said smiling. He smiled back and we were now at the nurse’s door. I opened it and guided him in. The nurse looked up and gasped, She quickly ran over and took vinny from me and sat him on the little bed that is in there. I just stood there as she cleaned him up. When she was done she dismissed us and we walked out of the nurse’s office. There was about every kid in the hallway, Guess we didn’t hear the bell. Vinny walked me to my locker so I could get my stuff for chemistry. When I opened my locker I unzipped the front pocket of my backpack and took out the note. I turned towards vinny and read it with a smile on my face.“ I have no idea who wrote this, does this look like anyone’s handwriting that you know of?” I asked handing him the note, He bit his lip and shook his head, not making eye contact with me. I shrugged and got my stuff out of my locker. When I was done we went to vinny’s locker, which was only a few down from me. As he was getting his stuff out of his locker 2 boys came up to him. They were the bullies of the school, Jack and Jake. There twins and they terrorize the school. Especially the younger ones, which happen to be vinny’s grade and mine.  Just as vinny got his stuff out they slammed the locker door shut, making all heads snap in our direction.

 “ Hey little dancer boy, you going to go dance again today?” Jake said laughing Then jack started to talk~

 “ Hey yea, you going to go and dance like a girl? Dancing is for girls, are you a girl?” He said laughing. I looked at vinny and he had tears in his eyes. I grabbed Vinny by the arm and dragged him to chemistry. As we walked into the class the bell rang, I sat down at my seat in the front by the door, and vinny sat in his seat in the far corner in the back.

  “ Okay class, I am going to be switching some kids seats today. Since some students have trouble with talking I am forced to make new chemistry partners. Okay so everyone stand up and go to the front of the room.” I walked up to the front of the room, along with everyone else. As we stood there he was picking people from random spots in the line and placing them anywhere.

  “ Okay, because you two are the only ones left, sit together at the last table.” With that, vinny and I sat down together where I was originally sitting. The teacher started to explain some project that we had do with our partner. I was to busy daydreaming about the person that wrote the note, to listen to the teacher explaining the project. I felt a light tap on my knee. I looked down and saw vinny holding something under the table. It was a piece of paper; I grabbed it and opened it, giving vinny a confused look. When I opened it I saw a phone number and above it I saw it said vinny with a smiley face. I smiled at him and he smile back at me. Before I knew it the class was over, and then in a breeze school was over and I was on my bus going home. I texted vinny before I started my homework.

 G~ Hey! It’s gabbie!

V~ Hey gab!

G~ Watch a doing?

V~ Getting ready for dance hbu?

G~ Doing homework XD

V~ XD that stinks! Okay I would love to talk to you, but I have to go time for dance! Stay grand!

G~ Bye Vinny Txt me after!

He didn’t text me back after that so he must have left his phone home, I finished my homework, ate dinner, and went to bed dreaming about the note that was dropped in my locker. <3