Chapter 13~ Telling

The next day…

Vinny’s POV

“Guys, I want to tell gabbie.” I said. We were sitting at the breakfast table in the hotel. Just the crew. They all stopped what they were doing and looked up. Surprise filled their faces, before it changed to happiness.

“Finally!” Madison yelled, making the whole dining area look at us. He turned bright red, and ducked his head. Everyone started laughing, and then Madison continued talking. “I can’t believe this took you so long to tell gabbie you love her!” I practically jumped across the table, when I threw my hand over his mouth. Across the room, out of the corner of my eye, I saw gabbie walking in with Angelina and Melinda.

It looked like they were looking for someone. When Angelina’s eyes landed on us, her face practically lit up. She looked around for a brief second before running over and giving Jason a big hug. Gabbie and Melinda ran over to. Melinda going straight to Mikey, and gabbie coming over to me. When she stopped hugging me, I missed her arms around me. We both started to talk. “I have something to tell you.” We said, at the same time quickly. We laughed. Wonder what she is going to tell me?

Rewind 1 hour….

Gabbie’s POV

I was in Melinda and Angelina’s room. Yea, their teacher lets me see them. We were sitting in the bedroom, on the bed, just talking. “You know what gabbie?” Melinda started. I looked at her, she continued. “You should tell Vinny how you feel about him.” Angelina nodded, and they smiled at me.

“I wish I could you guys, but I don’t want to ruin such an amazing friendship! And he probably doesn’t even like me like that!” I said, loudly, pointing out the obvious. They looked at me with disbelief in there eyes.

“He would be crazy, not to love you gabbie! You’re gorgeous! Funny! Smart! What is there not to love! Come on gab! Get in the program! He loves you! I’m sure of it!” Angelina yelled, jumping on me. I was laughing at her attempt to get me to realize something that’s not true at all.

“You know what girls?” I said. They looked up at me. “I’m going to tell him!” They started to cheer and they tackled me. Melinda and Angelina each grabbed my hand and ran towards the door. Angelina peeked her head out, to make sure no one was in the hallway.

When the cost was clear, we closed and locked the door and ran to the stairs. There was a possibility that the dance teacher could be in the elevator. “The buffet! There boys! They’re always hungry! There probably there!” Melinda whispered yelled. We nodded and made our way down to the dining room. Once we got to the dining room, we first made sure the coast was clear. We then started looking around for the boys. I heard footsteps running, and realized that Angelina was running… she was running towards the boys. She jumped and hugged Jason. Melinda and I both ran towards the table, Melinda going to Mikey, me going to Vinny. When we let go, I longed for his arms around me again.

“We both started to talk. “I have something to tell you.” We said, at the same time quickly. We laughed. Wonder what he is going to tell me?

“You first.” I laughed. He nodded, smiled, and took a deep breath.

“Gabbie, I like you. Scratch that. I love you. You’re beautiful, funny, smart, and weird. In a good way! You mean everything to me! I’ve loved you since I first laid my eyes on you. You make my world complete. And it would be hard to live without you. Gabbie, will you be my girlfriend?” Vinny asked. Hopefulness in his eyes. I nodded, unable to get words out. I jumped into his arms, and he spun me around. He put me down and held me around my waist. His eyes staring into mine. His eyes then flickered from my eyes to my lips. I but my lip, and we started to lean in. BAM! Fireworks, confetti, everything you could possibly dream of, I felt. We pulled away smiling. He rested his forehead on mine, and we smiled at each other. We started to hear cheers, all around the dining room. They erupted from every diner. I hid my face in embarrassment, that the whole dining room just witnessed that. Vinny grabbed my chin, and started to talk. “Don’t hide that beautiful face.” He kissed me again.

“Now, what was it that you had to tell me?” He asked. I bit my lip. “ I was going to tell you how much I liked you. Scratch that. Love you.” He smiled at me and connected our lips once more.