Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas

|Touya's POV|
Saturday, December 20, 2020
"Today is my love's birthday!!" He's been running around singing that all morning! He's so ANNOYING! Anyways Toga is going to pick out a gift, yesterday I stole dad's card. Hehe, nah im kidding he gave it to me so I wouldn't tell on him! Nah kidding again, believe whichever one you want to. Just know I got his card, that's all you need to know! No details!

"C'mon lover boy!" I ran out the door behind her, we walked down the sidewalk in silence.
"So what're you thinking of getting him?"
"Well as a christmas gift some clothes and books. As a birthday gift a gaming station!" Does he actually like games? I dunno. 

"So our first stop is the book store?" I nodded
"I noticed you took your hair down.." I looked at the long blonde hair, it kinda screams lesbian but that's not the pont.
"Yup! You and your little boyfriend better be thankful." She said putting her hands behind her back.

"Whoa people usually skip thanksgiving for christmas! Not the other way around!"
"Yeah yeah whatever." She giggled moving towards the doors of the book store.

///Nezu's POV\\\
"So what're you guys gonna do with him?" Fly asked.
"Well he has calmed down since last night.." I thought aloud.
"Why don't we call his so called ''Family"?'' Aizawa suggested

"That's a great idea!"I grabbed the tablet from Kaneki's bag, I clicked on the facetime icon.
The camera turned on but no one was in the room, we waited about five minutes until an old man stepped into the room.

"Hello." He said with a soft smile.
"Hi I'm Principal Nezu of Yuuei High School! Kaneki has had a little problem!"
"This problem is not little at all" Aizawa mumbled under his breath.
"Oh? What has happened?"

"Well Kaneki was a part of a fight yesterday. He got very out of hand and turned into a centipede looking creature."Fly explained.
"Was there a mask like or anything connected to his face from his Kakugane?"
"His Kakugane is his tentacles right?" Fly asked
"Yes."

"Yes there was!"
"I think I know how this was caused... Don't feed him for about a month, try giving him mostly coffee and you and him will be fine."
"Can you explain what is going on sir?" I asked.

"This is a phenomenon that a ghoul goes through when he/she eats too much. It's kinda like a food coma. Or whatever you wanna compare it to."
"Thank you sir! But I thought he couldn't eat human food?" I replied remembering the information I was given by Kaneki.

"The taste of coffee is a bitter taste. There is no clear reason it doesn't affect us. I guess you could say it's another form of water for us." The man explained looking over at a shelf with three beautiful tea cups!
"That's all sir, thank you!" he nodded and smiled.

"Tell Kaneki Happy Birthday for us!"
"Will do!"I exclaimed to the sweet kind old man!
"Maybe they can actually eat normal food.. And just don't want to.." Fly mumbled .
"I thought the same thing so I tested it turns out they vomit almost admediatly!"
"*Sigh* I'm gonna go get the problem child and take him back to the dorms."

///Aizawa's POV\\\
The kid is in the basement of the school since the police cells couldn't hold him. Obviously quirk restraints didn't work, due to him not having a quirk. But that was last night he calmed down a lot.

I knocked on the door to warn him someone is about to come in. "C'mon kid let's go you'r-" Instead of the white haired teenager there stood what looks like a man with a short stature. 

"Who are you?" He looked around the room as if there was someone else presently in the room with us.

"I-I don't know?" Like that's gonna slide, he kinda looks like Kaneki... Did some villains get in here and wash his memory?

"Your name is Ken Kaneki. I am your temporary teacher, until you can get back home." I explained I'm probably just gonna drop him back off at the dorms and have Recovery Girl look at him tonight.

"Where is home,if it isn't here?" He tilted his head confused like a little kid.

"Don't worry about that right now. Let's just get you back to your room."He nodded and got up off of the floor and walked over to me.

We walked out of the building, he took in his new surroundings as we made it back to the dorms. When we got there all of the students were in the common room. They were deadly quiet.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!" Uraraka screamed from her spot on the couch.

"WHAT'RE YOU DOING LETTING THAT MURDERER IN HERE!?"She pointed towards the black and white haired boy next to me. Are they blaming him for Iida's death?

"If you're blaming Kaneki for Iida's death, then you heard the story wrong." Urarka looked unconvinced while Midoriya looked a little shocked, along with the other.

"Iida was killed by Stain who teamed up with the League Of Villains.Iida was also killed by his own selfish desires for revenge. Which was understandable."

"You sound almost as if you don't care..." Denki said quietly behind Ashido.I ignored them, of course I care for my dead student. I may or may not have cried at the Hospital. But that isn't the point right now,I motioned for Kaneki to follow me to the elevator to his room.

"When we got to his room I unlocked it to find it cleaned almost as if no one lives here.

"This is your room, I check on you in a few hours.No escaping also I'll be back later with the nurse so she can do a check up on you. Happy Birthday kid, from Your family and me"

"Yes sir! Thank you!" He bowed; he continued to do a 90 degree bow until I was out of sight.

~Kaneki's POV~
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY! BIRTHDAY BOY!" A man jumped out of the closet with a bunch of presents along with a box of cupcakes.
"Um.. Do I know you?" I asked, shuffling back towards the door.

"Huh? Of course you know me! I'm Touya! Remember from the Haunted House!" I could see the sadness in his eyes as he tried to get me to remember. I walked over and hugged him by the neck. All of the items he was holding were in the way.

"I'm Sorry, I must've lost my memory. I'm sorry I can't remember you.. You seem like a nice guy though!" I smiled up to the man now known as Touya. Touya smiled back down at me I could . tell he cheered up a little.

"Anywho!  What's today's date!? Is it my birthday!?" He nodded keeping his big goofy smile.

"I was planning to surprise you but this happened sooo! This is your 18th Birthday! Officially an adult!" I giggled at the happiness of Touya.

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Happy Hanuka! Whatever it is that you are doing with your family or friends I hope ends in happiness.
And a Happy Birthday to our beautiful white haired ghoul.
And remember...

🎈yOu'lL fLoAt ToO🎈
*finger crack*