///SPORTS FESTIVAL pt.3\\\

///No POV\\\
The group ended up with Carrying Kendo she's basically on Kaneki's due to her being the one on top. Testsutetsu on the left, Shishida on the right.
"BEGIN!"
Kaneki released Kagune other groups watched as it slithered around the air as if searching for something. The 1A groups stayed away form Kaneki's group.They tried warning other groups only to be ignored. Every group they warned passed it off as 1A we're trying to help each other or stop them from getting points.

"Are we good to run Kaneki-kun?" Tetsutetsu asked.
"Yeah."
"You heard him Shishida!"
As soon as they began to move, Kaneki could feel the glare from almost everyone in his class, except for a few.
They ran forward heading towards Monoma's group. Kaneki slipped his two of his tentacles around the group, one of them to trick them the other to take the band around Monoma's neck.

They tried to fight off the first tentacle while the did that Kaneki snatched his band gaining them 800 points.
"So you're teaming up with class 1-trash?" They turned around to see a salty Monoma. They ignored the blonde and headed for Hagakure and her group. Kendo enlarged her hand and snatched their band before they could see the attack coming.

"We have 1,190 points you guys wanna get some more or just protect the ones we have." Kendo asked
"I think we should protect the ones we have" Shishida said
"Never give up!" Tetsutetsu pledged.
"How about you Kaneki-kun?" Kendo looked down at the white haired boy.
"Doesn't matter."
"I guess we're gonna protect our current points." Kendo said.
The group watched as other groups fought for points. Some groups had actually tried to come after them only to scared away by Kaneki's Kakugune.

"TIMES UP" Midnight's voice boomed through through the speakers.
"Only five teams have made it the last round!"
"In fifth place we have Team Midoriya." Kaneki looked over to Midoriya and his group and saw the boy crying, with Uraraka trying to calm him down. Mei was working on one of her 'Babies' and Tokoyami was talking with Dark Shadow.
"In fourth we Team Shinsou."

"Third place is Team Kendo" Kaneki looked over at  his group whom were celebrating.
"Kaneki-kun we did it!" Kendo smiled at him
"In second place we have Team Bakugou! and first place Team Todoroki!"