Halloween Special

(Kaneki's POV)
Yay! Halloween my favorite holiday! Hint the sarcasm. It's not that I hate the day, it's actually a day I can be free enough to let Kakugune free. Well since can here not at Anteiku. There they would do a full investigation to make sure it's a costume. My real problem with it is,before I became a ghoul is that I'm not gonna get to spend it with Hide.

We always spend Halloween together, buy a bag of mixed candies and watch horror movies. Once Hide choked on a Jolly Rancher during Pennywise's dancing scene in It. He claims it's because Pennywise is a terrible dancer. I was about to start my movie marathon on a computer, I borrowed from the school.When there was a heavy knock at my door.

"Here put this on and meet us down stairs!" Pinky said quickly and shoved a white bag into my arms. I closed the door, while looking into the bag. I know I won't be able to say no or get out of this so I'll just go with it.I pulled out the costume, it's a piece of bread with Jelly on it.

Prying that nobody down stairs is matching with me, I slip the fake bread on with a white t-shirt and black jeans. I made my way to the elevator and went down to the common rooms. Where most of the class is waiting for the others.
"Wow Kaneki normal food!" Who was a witch "WOW Urarka in your true form?" I asked as I heard a few giggles. Moving on from Uravity I walked over to Pinky.
"What is the meaning of this?" I asked in a bored tone.

"Well it's Halloween so I was thinking we could all go to a haunted house!" Nodding I made my way over to the couch,as we waited for a few more of our classmates.

[Dabi's POV]
Toga, Twice, Compress, and Spinner are going trick or treating. The pervert(Shuu) and The man baby( Shigaraki) are staying behind to make plans for our next attack. I'm a piece of bread with peanut butter. Toga is a vampire princess, Twice is Dracula. I swear they act like a couple it's so hard to watch them crush on each other. I had to remove my "villainous make up" my scars a fake. Man Baby said I don't look naturally evil like everyone else. Which I think is a lie when you look like Endeavor.

Compress is a zombie, he basically just wanted to cover his face. Spinner he's a...
I don't know what the heck he is!
He swears that he's stain, he looks like Edward from twilight but on drugs. We headed out on our way to the first house, when people asked our ages we would tell them we're fifteen. As we were walking around,I saw a group with a boy with white hair go into a haunted house. "You guys like go check out that Haunted House!" When I proposed that Toga and Twice looked ecstatic.

"We walked in the group with the white haired boy we're still in front of the entrance. He turned around I then realized it's kaneki! And we're wearing matching costumes!
"Oooo look it's Dabi's crush!" Toga said pointing at well my crush...
But they didn't have to call me out on it like that!

They were explaining the house,I wasn't really listening. The last thing I heard was that the house is like a maze. As soon as we walked Toga and Twice got lost, Compress and Spinner kinda just ditched me. Leaving me to navigate through this fake ass haunted house.

Ten minutes later I was walking down a hall , I saw a pale rectangular figure. Thinking it was the end of the maze I ran to it, or them?

(Kaneki's POV)
If the person who bumped into me isn't a classmate I might just call it quits.
Turning around I met cold eyes again like Todoroki and his dad's. The only difference is that his seemed to shine with a unidentifiable emotion.

"Hey! You lost too?" This  black haired weirdo asked.
"Why should I tell you?"
"Ooo feisty I like it, wanna try and get out together?" This is where my options are presented to me, A. Try to find the exit of the haunted house with a stranger. OR B. Run away and leave him to eat my dust! OR C.All of above.

Of course I chose the obvious answer, C.All of Above
"Com'on with my quirk I can find the way out of here!" I said as I ran off, it took a few seconds for him to register what I just said before he ran after me.
"Oh? What's your quirk?"
'I'm just gonna make something up'
"Uhm it's called ghoul, I have heightened senses, am even more sophisticated on the inside." 

"How sophisticated?"
"Very."
We continued to run through the halls taking lefts and rights out of the building.
"Hey, I just noticed that we're wearing couples costumes!" I stopped and turned back to look at him.
"Don't call it a couple costume, it's just is and only a coincidence."

"Is it also a coincidence that we're in the same haunted house, working to find our way out together?"
He got closer to me making me a little uncomfortable, but if he want to fight we can fight.
"I didn't think so~" he pulled me by my waist into his chest. "Call me Touya~" I pushed him back with a blush on my face, ran all the way to the exit, to where the smart people of the class were waiting for the others.

"Oh Kaneki's here!" Iida announced, to which Midoriya and Kirishima walked up to me. Before they could say a thing arms snaked around my waist.
"Why'd you leave me in the dark kitty~"
'Oh fuck no-' I released my Kakugune, before they punctured him he stepped back.

"Who's that Kaneki?" Midoriya asked with what looks like a glare.
"Nobody just someone I met in the house." Kirishima looked at little confused and angry.
"So your name is Kaneki? You won the sports festival right? To think I'd meet you like this!"

"I'm gonna go back to the dorms now." I walked out of the the house, but of course Touya followed me.
"So kaneki why do you want to become a hero?"

"I guess to help out around here since I'll be here for a while."
I shrugged.
" So you just want to be helpful while you can?"
"I guess you can put it like that..." After we talked about a few more things until we reached the dorms.
"Let's exchange numbers."

"I'm not giving a stranger my number." Nevertheless he got out his phone labeling the contact "Kaneki-kun ~ <3"

"Strangers don't know your name Kaneki!" I rolled my eyes and pulled out the phone that was in the back pockets of my black Jeans. After exchanging numbers, I walked back to my dorm watch my movies.

This ties in with the story so don't worry about that.