///SPORTS FESTIVAL pt.1\\\

(Sports festival chapters will be short about or at least 333 words, but they will equal up to one chapter)

~Camera POV~
"The Yuuei Sports Festival first-year stage qualifier!"Present Mic's voice boomed, as the audience roared
"The first game is an Obstacle Course Race! With robots set around the Course!"

While Present Mic was explaining the the race, Kaneki was in the very back of the group, sneak eating fingers. Earlier he asked Aizawl-sensei to get him fingers instead of organs.

"BEGIN!"
All the students pushed and shoved to get out. Todoroki was the first one to get out of the tunnel. While everyone was slipping on ice, Kaneki used this time to release his so called quirk he used the red tentacles to bounce off the ground. As he got to the front from bouncing off of other students, he saw Bakugou on Todoroki's tail yelling at him and Midoriya was still trying to get out of the crowd.

"Go Kaneki you got this!" The cafe members screamed.
-Earlier-

"Kaneki can you give us a home number? or at least a something to talk to your family with."
Kaneki was confused on how they were gonna get ahold of them, but he still gave them the Number he had saved for Shuu.
He watched as they typed the number in and FaceTimed Shuu. He was surprised to met with black almost blood shot looking eyes.

"H-hello?" A small voice said
"Ah hello is this a relative of ken Kaneki?" Nezu asked
"I-I guess" the girl stood back so they could see her whole body
"Good we personally invite you too watch him compete in a sports festival" Nezu explained

"Ah uhm sure we'll try to watch" she smiled while kaneki left to get into place for the race.
-Now-
Kaneki jumped from rock to using his kakugune to jump until he reached the the Solid ground he ran until he reached the mine field where bakugo and Tododroki were fighting. He watched as Midoriya started digging up the mines. He was half way at the end when Midoriya flew over him .The whole time he's been ignoring Present Mic, but when he said Midoriya got first place he actually ran faster using his kakugune to locate the the bombs, he already didn't really wanna be here nor did he think any of this is safe for 15 year olds. He continued Till he reached the finish line.

"AND KANEKI IN 4th PLACE!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
420 words