Sports Festival pt.5 Final

Third POV"Now we'll have Kaneki Ken vs Todoroki Shoto!" Midnight announced as the two boys walked out onto the arena

Third POV
"Now we'll have Kaneki Ken vs Todoroki Shoto!" Midnight announced as the two boys walked out onto the arena. Todoroki is once again planning on not using his father's part of his quirk. Even after what Midoriya said.

" BEGIN!"
Todoroki froze the ground making it into a skating rink, hoping that Kaneki will just slide out. Which he didn't he just used his amazing foot work to ice skate towards Todoroki. He jumped into the air about to slap Todoroki with kakugune, to which Todoroki blocked it with ice. Kaneki kept on hitting the ice, till it broke. In the process he landed a kick on Todoroki with a lot of force.Which pushed the boy back Todoroki felt a little dizzy after the kick.

Kaneki rolled the ends of his Kakugune so he wouldn't stab the younger. He utilizes them as fist as he punched Todoroki in different spots on his body until the falls unconscious. "Todoroki is unable to battle Kaneki wins!" The medical robots come rushing out to get Todoroki he watched as the boy disappeared back into his tunnel. He took his leave so they can get ready for Tokoyami and Bakugo's fight.

Kaneki decided to take this time to try and avoid everyone especially Endeavor and the class. So he did what any normal person would do he walked to 1-A's classroom and took a nap. He could still hear them announcing so he won't miss is fight.

~30~ Minutes later~
Kaneki made his way back to where his way to the tunnel once again as they were about to announce His and Bakugo's fight. "The fight we've all been waiting for! Kaneki vs Bakugo" Bakugou ran at Kaneki full of rage for no reason what's so ever. He threw explosions at place where kaneki looked weak. Kaneki's dodge them. Bakugo made the explosions rapidly so Kaneki could not get a hit in.

Kaneki's studied the blonde's movements and noticed that he didn't watch for lower half. He lower his body to make the movement strong when he kicked the other's legs knocking him down to the ground. Quickly he grabbed his arms and legs and threw him out of bounds. "Bakugo is out of bounds! Kaneki wins the sports festival!" The crowd went wild after all the battles they witnessed they were sure these kids will make great heroes!
"Now we will award the metals! The presentation of the medals will, of course, be of course by this man!"

"HA-HA-HA" Everyone looked up to the stadium to see a shadowy figure, they began scraping and shouting. "IT'S ALL MIGHT!" They said as he jumped down into the arena "Our very own All Might!" "I have brought the metals" They both said over each other to which Midnight apologized for. " Now All Might present the metals starting with third place." Midnight handed him the metals, he quickly grabbed the and walked over to Todoroki's podium.

"Now then Young Todoroki congrats! You did great but if you have decided to use the other half of your quirk, you must train even harder to get it on par with your ice!" All Might said as put the metal around his neck. "Tch, His quirk will never be good or useful"Todoroki mumbled as All Might placed the metal around his neck. "Just think about it!" He said before walking off towards Bakugo's podium. "You did great young Bakugo! But please be a little more nicer and pleasing to the crowd!" All might suggested. "I don't need your pity or your dumbass opinion! Nobody asked for it!"

All Might almost wanted to cry about how rude the last two were! He knew they were just salty because they lost. Well Bakugo is...
His last stop was Kaneki who was kinda just staring off into space.
"Young Kaneki congrats! You made it to the top!" All might congratulated. "But try to show more emotion! Heroes with a ominous vibes are cool but they way your friends talk about you seems that it doesn't fit you at all!"

'You were listening in!' Kaneki thought. "People change and grow when ever anything happens to them, All Might. If you don't then why call yourself a human being?" Kaneki stated as All Might blankly stared. With a fake cough he set the metal around the boy's neck.

"Now any of could of made it up here on these podiums! There's always next year so keep striving for the top!"

"Now say it with me crowd!"
"Congratulations" "Plus Ultra!" All might confused the crowd. "All Might that was totally a "plus ultra" moment" the crowd defended themselves.
"Sorry!" He gave a less bright smile.

We will now be going back to 1000+ worded chapters! We're finally done with the sports festival! Sorry it took sooooooooo long....
Anywho I hope you're enjoying the book! I'm sorry to the people who oppose this but this book will most likely become a gay book...