///CHAPTER 11\\\

///Izuku's POV\\\
Stupid, sTuPiD!, STUPID Why the fu*ck was he here!? Is he trying to get me caught!? All over some stupid crush! I swear i'll kill Dabi's little make-up wearing a** I remember when he first joined. He and Toga basically only wanted to get back at their families. Toga's mom called her a psycho and almost killed her on her 12th birthday. Of course her dad HAD to be away from home to get the stupid cake.

Dabi? He wants to get back at his dad for selling him,and save his best friend and siblings. I told him he came to the wrong place, he joined and promised not to tell after he left, well more dad used his quirk. ANYWHO! We got the pervert from Mr.Cannibal's dimension, with his help and love for Kaneki we might be able to take down the heroes.This was all my plan but Hand Job told dad first!

But I told him this week's plan first! We're gonna recruit the hero killer, Stain. We're also kinda planning to kill Iida, that plan hasn't been fully developed yet though. I'm gonna go train this stupid quirk that I stole from All Might. Shgiraki is getting dad's quirk all because he stole my plan,I hate my brother!

"DEKU!"I jumped and looked over at the brown haired simp that was trying to get my attention. "Oh sorry Uraraka, I kinda spaced out.." I laughed, rubbing the back of my neck she giggled along believing me.
"Thinking about heroes again?" she asked, Ugh , she's always in somebody's business!

"Yup! I can't wait to go train with the pros tomorrow!"
"Me neither! What about you Iida?" she looked over to the quite sonic,good got her off of my back!

I looked over to find the other traitor in the fridge looking for something.He is the smartest guy we got! Other than me and of course~.I need to ask where everyone is interning and get a list of pros in Hosu. Ho*s gonna be mad! Hahaha!

///Touya's POV\\\
"Then he told handjob that he should buy the cocoa flavored chapstick and lotion.He's been looking and smelling WAY better." I told Kaneki this is my last day to spend time with him. He has to go to Hosu tomorrow to train  with the pro hero, Fly.

"You guys need to get him a better disguise too.." He explained as he adjusted his mask.

"I tried already! He just had to talk about my makeup skills though!"

"What's wrong with your makeup skills?" He asked, looking over at his trash can, that had wipes with makeup on them.

"THAT'S WHAT I SAID!" He smiled a bit with a little giggle, which he should do more often.

Toga calls me a Simp but she just doesn't understand. This girl has a crush on three different psychos while trying to prove she isn't one! Wait never mind she just wants revenge on her mom for trying to kill her...

But life goes on! As long as Kaneki Ken is alive!

///Kaneki's POV\\\
"Bye Kaneki! Have fun with Fly!" I hope I do too... I chose him because he's an underrated hero, I hope he's as interesting as the LOV's shenanigans... I mean dabi- I mean-

"Stop at Hosu!"  WElp that's my stop, getting out of the subway wasn't a problem with heightened senses. Now I just gotta get to his agency.. And that took about 20 minutes. Walking into the lobby it was pretty spacious and a few pros who were probably on break.

"Kaneki Ken?" I nodded, the woman then began typing something on the computer.

"We were just about to send someone for you! Follow me, I'll take you to Fly's office and where you'll be staying." Once again I nodded as she began walking down the quiet halls.
"This is the room you'll be staying in Mr.Fly's office is right across the hall." She unlocked the door then left me to my own devices. I heard a knock,I walked over to the door quietly.

"Who is it?" I asked
"It's Fly." after hearing that I opened the door.
"Here is your schedule for this week, Friday we will be patrolling." After agreeing and the paper being passed over he left, I got out my NEW phone. Even with a new phone Shuu found my phone number, Toyua told me Midoriya gave it to him. I quickly sent Toyua a text saying I made it to the agency and won't be back until Saturday, December, 20th. AKA  my birthday.

We spent the whole week training up until Friday.

"Get some good rest kid, we have patrol tomorrow!" He closed my door, well sleep isn't a necessity but I guess I can try and nap. Turns out I "napped" through the whole night. Now I'm here in my hero outfit in the middle of a war between these birdy things and a bunch of pros.
"Get somewhere safe kid!" Someone yelled while fighting (being dragged) by a black overgrown bird. I jumped into action there brains moving around the air get smaller and bigger aS tHeY gOt ClOseR aNdd fUrtheR. AlL tHaT bLOOOd! LooK aT fLow On THEE sideWAlk!

///Fly's POV\\\
The kid looked a little off as he ran towards another pro who was fighting a nomu.He pounced at them going straight for the brian of the Nomu. He went around attacking the taking... I-I mean E-eating their b-brains! I have been training a cannibal!? Did I help to create a monster! Does Yuuei know!? Are they using him as a weapon to defeat the nomus?

Most importantly is he gonna kill us when there's no more nomus? His tentacles look a little weird and now he's eating the bodies of the nomus that he's taken down. Which is all of them! He finished eating before he could run Endeavor got in his way... What is he gonna do!? Are they gonna fight!?

Finally I noticed that Kaneki's mask changed and so did his tentacles.. Does that count as powering up? Endeavor ran at the bug looking boy and threw fire in every direction trying to hit him.

"Hey!"I turned around to find a dual hair colored boy carrying a blue haired boy.
"He needs an ambulance.." he said looking down at him. I did a small check up on the boy and found that he's already....Dead. And Endeavor defeated Kaneki who is now knocked out on the ground.