Caught~

(Thanks for the idea @IosefFalcon but it's not Satan's chapters (lol).So basically this is the rest of sports festival pt.1 so enjoy!

God's POV

Kaneki was going to the lounge room for the teachers to grab a few more fingers when he over heard a conversation. He tried to ignore it. That is until he heard him speak. "I convinced my dad to give your quirk a boost to bring the human eating asshole here! And this is how you're gonna use him!?" The voice said. Kaneki knew this voice he identified this voice one of hero course students and a friend.

'Midoriya brought me to this hero filled universe?' Kaneki thought. He continued walking to the teachers lounge. Thinking of why his classmate would have brought him here. He really didn't care about the fact that the green haired boy whom he thought was really nice cursed. He just thought of it as a Midoriya keeps from keeps from the class. As he got closer to the lounge he thought about how Midoriya sounded. He sounded a little different. As almost not sane like a little psychotic.

He opened the door to the to the teachers lounge room in the room was Vlad king, Ectoplasm, Nezu, Thirteen, and Snipe.                                                                                                                                        

"Ah Kaneki-kun what brings you here" Nezu asks. Kaneki stares at the Principal before looking around the room for a second. "I'm here for a organ" he said he's been eating the same person since he got to Yuuei. So obviously there aren't anymore fingers. The other teachers looked a little confused before realizing this is the student that Nezu has been studying. "Hes the student with the cannibalistic quirk?" Sinpe asked "yep! Kaneki-kun there's  a spleen in the freezer rapped up like a burrito to fit in pocket." Nezu explained the spleen burrito. "Thanks" Kaneki walked over to the freezer and grabbed the spleen burrito and headed back to the other students. "Where were you Kaneki-kun?" Kirishima asked looking back at him. "Teachers lounge" he said walking towards the 1-A group. "Why?" Midoriya asked coming behind them. "To grab something" he said plainly. Both boys modded and started listening to Midnight who was explaining the next trial.