In Between Games

///Kaneki's POV\\\
I was about to explain to Charge Bolt and Kirishima, ready to relive Jason's torture and Rize persistence to get me to accept being ghoul.
"Hey Kaneki-kun could you come here for a minute?" We turned around to see all of the girls in our class.
"Sure?" We walked to prep room, they were giving us an hour break to get ready for the last round. Others were playing in between games.
"So we need you to left us up in the air." Creati said
"What Uravity do it?"
"Because she wants to save her quirk for the next round." She said
What about me maybe I wanna save my power too.
"Sure I'll do it but what is it for?"
"Well Mineta and Denki told us there's gonna be a Cheer battle this afternoon, with all of the other girls of other classes." She explained for her and the other girls. So that's why they're being nice.

"Well it's for the girls what's it got to do with me?"
"They didn't say we couldn't get the help of male classmates."
"It was my idea!" Invisible girl said, of course she was the one who brought me into this
"Sure I'll do it what do have to do?"
"Well first go put on this uniform, then we'll explain where you come in." 

...

 Sorry you had to see this terrible art

...
This shade of orange reminds me of Hide.
"Okay so basically when we come out we're gonna jump around at bit with the help of Uraraka's quirk." I thought we weren't using her quirk. Did I mention that Mineta and Denki lied to them? I watched as the girls walked out
"LOOKS LIKE CLASS 1-A IS GOING FULL ON FAN-SERVICE!!" Mic's voiced out hurting my ears and the girls's pride even more, and a little of mine.

I walked out to at least help out the girls. I flipped as entered the stadium, quickly used my kakugune and lifted up the girls as Invisible got them agree with just having fun.
"LOOKS LIKE 1-A KEN KANEKI IS PART OF THIS TOO!?"
They did little cheers, I sat them down to finish this up. As soon as I sat them down I left.