In Between games (Omake Gay version ft. The LOV)

///Dabi's POV\\\Crusty (Shigaraki) is watching the sports festival because he wanted to 'assess' the kids

///Dabi's POV\\\
Crusty (Shigaraki) is watching the sports festival because he wanted to 'assess' the kids.
More like he got forced to by the new weird ass member of his (Shuu).
"He looks so cute in that skirt!" The newbie sequels, I only joined a few days ago after Toga. I tried to avoid him really.
But I kinda wanted see this guy in a skirt, I needed a good laugh.

I walked over to the tv that they usually use to talk to the boss.
There on the screen was a white haired boy he looked a little shorter than me...
He did a flip and lifted the girls up into the air. Either I saw his underwear or those skirts are see through.
"He's so athletic! So cute!" Does this guy ever shut up?
But I will admit he is kinda cute. I watched as he retreated back to the entrance.

"Ohhhh does Dabi have a crush?" Crusty turned around and stared at me. I scowled and walked back to my seat in-front of Kurogiri, the only cool guy here. I closed my eyes and imagined if the kid was on our side.
I thought of the way his haired bounced and danced in the air, how it would feel.
STOP!
I can't be having these thoughts! He's too young for me anyway! I think...

"Oi Crusty how old is that kid?" I asked
"I don't know ask Shuu!" He said back, I guess that's the weirdo's name.
"He's 17,his birthday is December 20!"
Oh this creep knows everything about him! There's only one way to describe him! And that's a Motherfucking creep! Nasty!
Okay there's a lot of words...
I will protect the kid from him! I promise!

Every single strand of his hair. The creep went back upstairs, I followed him to make sure he's not planning anything, like hurting the white haired boy.
"Oh Kaneki, your smell maybe fading but I always have a piece of you with me!~" Shuu moaned in the bathroom.
I guess I already failed my mission,but my promise isn't broken because that was before he got here. I won't let him hurt him again!