///CHAPTER 8\\\

(I just wanted to thank you guys on almost 1k views and all of the sweet comments personally I think this story is cringy :3 )

~CCG Main Office in the 1st ward~
All of the workers of the Commission of Counter Ghoul were working hard but some were just fixing up their stitches while humming

"I was going over a few of the ghoul's activities and I came over the eye patch and it seems that he hasn't been active for a week" Amon said as he was going through his papers
"It's okay you know he's a little off and on so don't worry it about it too much" a random co-worker of Amon said."Unless he's planning something" Amon mumbled under his breath.

•Kaneki's POV•
The Hobo hero said that we have to train for this sports festival. I wasn't really listening I could barley focus due to the constant glaring stares, from my oh so, sweet classmates. I left the flip phone at the dorms. I don't wanna deal with Shuu. These so called heroes are gonna be the reason for my death. I really don't wanna go to this Sports Festival, where we're put against out fellow classmates I think it's kinda weird. But it's understandable because this school is a hero school.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the bell ringing, indicating that it was lunch time. For some reason none of them got up to go to lunch, while Aizawa left . They all sat in their seats, Uravity being the one who and didn't care left. Moments after she left my lunch came in, that's when they all started whispering. I could still hear them but I ignored them and put the lunch my bag. I guess All Might hasn't informed them about not having to eat everyday. If they gave me a whole body I could survive a month or two, but these little snacks are enough.

"What? So you're not gonna eat it?" Kirishima "No" I said while doing the rough sketch of my suit.
"Why not you should be grateful they're even feeding you" Todoroki said walking out of the classroom.
"Well I think you should eat because you to get your nutrients, and I kinda wanna see what it is" Midoriya said walking over to stand next to Kirishima.

"If you wanna know so bad why don't you just open it?" I said drawing writing down sizes. Kirishima looked a little hesitant before he grabbed the foil wrapped organ, out of my bag. He and Midoriya looked at it from all angles." What are you doing?" I said looking up at him from my sitting position. " I trying to guess what it is." he said as he continued to examine the bodily organ. " I think it's a heart!"

"Why don't you open it and find out" I went back to sketching my suit.
"What are we gonna do with it after?"
I mean I can put it up for later, but I have enough of them back a the dorms. "I guess I'll just eat it, I could use the snack."
"U-uh I um sure okay." Kirishima said as he began quickly unraveling, my new snack. He got to the core pretty fast, they looked at it with a weird look. It's to be expected.
"What is it?" I asked finally done with my sketch.

"It's a um it's a-" Kirishima started he really didn't know what it was, that or he was scared of what it is.
"It's a lung" Midoriya said looking at the white that belonged to the man whom had committed suicide.
"So are you guys gonna go to lunch now or what? Cause I gotta go"
"Where are you going Kaneki-kun?"Midoriya asked .
"I'm going to turn in my hero suit sketch."

"Cool! Can we see!?"Kirishima and Midoriya said together. While the others left for lunch."You'll just have to wait until it's finished." I said phone picking up the lung,then walking out of the room. I walked down the hall eating the lung as I went. I asked a blonde haired girl, who looked a horse where the development course is. She directed me there. I dropped the envelope off. Explaining that I have to get a suit made and left.

Heading back to the class room I met Kirishima and Midoriya along the way.
"So Kaneki-kun is your family gonna watch you at the Sports Festival?" Midoriya asked
"I will have to set a way for them to see it. But I really don't even want to go."
"WHAT!?" They shouted in unison.
"Why don't you wanna go to the Sports Festival!?" Kirishima asked .
"I thinks it's pointless can't they find a different way of helping you guys get real hero experience?"

"Well it's really to see us in action" Kirishima said punching the air, as if he was in a fight.
"And to see how our quirks will be useful."Midoriya added
"Ah I see well I don't really know how mine will be useful in heroic acts it's really made for hunting"

"At least you can fight with it my quirk is only a defense" Kirishima said while Hardening one of his fingers.
"Yeah and I have to break my body to even use my quirk."Midoriya also complained about his quirk. By the time we got to the classroom lunch was over. We sat down in our designated seats, or well I did and waited out fourth period teacher. Turns out the teacher couldn't come due to a fight that broke out in their previous class. Leaving us with a free period.

Everyone was mostly talking about the sports festival and how fun they thought it was gonna be. While I was just thinking about how the principal is gonna lecture me about, trying not to eat one of the students or hurt them too drastically. I'll just probably eat the rest of my snacks in the freezer. About five of them before bed and five for breakfast. To stop baby urges. I'll try to be careful of blood, wich I'm mostly okay around.