19: Kisses

(Your POV)

Tom let's Tessa out into in the backyard. He closes the back door behind us and we stand next to each other looking at the night sky.

Then Tom takes my hand and intertwines our fingers together. I look up at him but he is still looking at the stars. I put my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

This is the most relaxed I have felt in months. Just having Tom next to me makes me so happy.

"Hey darling? There's something I need to tell you." He says softly.

"Yeah?" I ask. I lift my head off his shoulder and he turns to me. He takes both of my hands in his.

"Y/n, you are an amazing girl and I'm so happy that I met you. Every time you walk into a room I smile. You bring out the best in me and I don't ever want to lose you." He says and I blush.

I look down but he puts his finger under my chin and bring my face back up to his.

"Thank you." I say in an almost whisper. He doesn't say anything and we just look into each other's eyes.

I can feel myself leaning in but so is he. We are so close that I can feel his breathe on my face.

We get even closer and I close my eyes. I can feel his lips slightly touching mine. Then he finally closes the gap.

It's a soft kiss but yet full of passion. I put my arms around his neck and he puts his hands on my waist.

We keep our lips connected until I have to pull away for more air. When I open my eyes again Tom is smiling down at me with a huge dorky smile on his face.

"Woah." He says and I giggle. I still have my arms around him and his hands are still on my waist.

"Woah" I say copying him.

"That went better than I thought it would go." I laugh again and take a deep breathe.

"Tom, I really like you." I say and bite the inside of my cheek, one of my nervous habits.

"I really really like you too Darling." He says and kisses me again. This time I notice how soft his lips are and how gentle he is with me.

When we pull apart Tom takes his hands off me. I take my arms off his neck.

"Y/n, I don't want to have any of that complicated relationship shit. So I'm just going to ask you straight up... will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"Yes Tom!" I say and give him a tight hug.

He hugs me back and kisses the side of my head. We stay like that until Tessa starts jumping up at Tom.

"Oh hello, you ready to go back inside?" He asks Tessa in that sweet baby voice again.

We go back inside and it's about time for me, Mai, and Sami to leave.

We say our goodbyes to everyone and when I hug Tom he whispers something to me.

"How about we can tell our friends and family that we are together. But I won't post it on my Instagram or anything, just like keep it a secret from everyone. You ok with that darling?" He asks.

"Yeah." I whisper back.

He kisses my cheek when no is looking. Then Tom offers to drive us home and we say yes.

~In the car~

Tom is driving and I am in the passenger seat. Mai and Sami are in the back seat.

"Can I tell them?" I whisper to Tom, but they still hear us.

"What? Tell us what?" Sami asks.

"Yes you can darling." Tom says with a laugh.

I turn to Mai and Sami with a huge smile on my face.

"Y/n you better tell us what is going on right now!" Mai yells at me. It doesn't do anything but make me laugh.

"Ok, ok... I have a boyfriend." I say.

Their faces are shocked at first but then they start asking questions.

"Who?" Sami asks and I point to Tom.

"Oh my god Y/n!! You guys I'm so happy for you two!" Mai says and Tom and I laugh.

"Thanks." He says.

"Wait, have you guys kissed yet?" Mai asks.

I look at Tom for a second before turning back to Mai.

"Uh.. yea." I say and they both squeal.

"Can you guys kiss now?" Asks Mai.

I look over at Tom with a concerned face. He just shrugs his shoulders, but before I can answer her question Tom says something.

"Only if you're comfortable with it Love."

"Yeah Im ok with it." I say truthfully.

"Ok then." Tom says just as we get to a stoplight. He turns to me and quickly gives me a peck on the lips.

It's not much but it still makes Mai and Sami go crazy.

"Y/n! You don't know how long I have been waiting for you to get a boyfriend!" She says and I get embarrassed. That's not really something Tom needs to hear.

"Mai—"

"And since your ex I just thought you really needed someone. Like you were a total mess. He broke you and it was awful. Y/n you-"

"Mai!" I yell and she stops immediately. "I don't want to talk about that right now, I was having a goodnight."

"Oh sorry," she says. "But listen to me Tom, don't you dare break her heart or I will break your face." She says being the over protective friend she is.

"I promise I will not." Tom says with a nervous laugh. Sometimes Mai comes off a little to strong.

"Good." Sami says.

The rest of the drive was pretty fun and I still can't get the butterflies out of my stomach. I mean I haven't had anytime to process what has happened tonight and I still have work tomorrow.

When we get to our apartment Tom insists on opening the car door for me. It's really sweet but it doesn't help the butterflies.

"Goodnight my darling." He says with a smile.

"Goodnight Tom." I say back. He gives me another kiss and puts his hand on the side of my face.

I don't think I will ever get tired of his kisses.

After we break apart his smile is even bigger. "See you tomorrow."

"See ya." I say and walk away.

Holy shit! I'm dating Tom fucking Holland!