34: Fuck Off

(Your POV)

"Y/n?" Tom breathes out. The tone of his voice is sad, angry, hurt, even heartbroken.

"Tom I-"

"No, I don't want to hear it. I knew Haz would steal you from me. It was bound to happen." He says.

"Listen to me, I don't-" I try to say but I end up getting interrupted again.

"I'm sorry Tom." Haz says.

The bitch is trying to make it sound like I'm cheating.

I'm too dumbfounded to even process what's happening now. "Tom. Hear me out, he's lying,"

"Y/n it's ok, you can have him. I knew this wasn't going to last anyways." Tom starts to walk back to his room. Tears start to form in my eyes.

"No, wait, Tom." I get up to follow him but Haz grabs me and makes me sit back down, "Tom I love you!"

"Don't lie to me," He says before I hear his bedroom door slam.

A tear rolls down my cheek as I rip Harrison's hands off me. "Don't fucking touch me you asshole."

I stand up again and try to run to Tom's room but Harrison grabs my wrist. "You should leave." He says.

I try to get out of his grip but he's way stronger than I am. "Go! Now!"

More tears stream down my face as I step back and leave the house. I forgot it was raining as the icy cold liquid quickly covers my body from head to toe. I shiver as I hide my phone under my shirt to hopefully not destroy it.

I can't drive anywhere because Mai, Sami, and Harry used our car. I stand there for a second wondering what to do. Then I hear the door behind me open. I turn around to see Haz standing there, "Need a ride?"

"Fuck off."

"How are you getting home?" He asks, completely ignoring my comment.

"Leave me alone."

"but you need a ride."

"I can call an Uber." I say.

"You want to get into a car with a complete stranger, soaked from the rain, and have to probably keep up conversation with them? I know you hate talking to people when you don't have to."

"It's better than being in a car with you." I say.

"Yeah ok," He reaches back into the house and grabs his car keys. He walks back out and gets into his car. I take a deep breath and tell myself not to get in, but then I shiver.

I walk over to the passenger seat of the car and get in. I look over at Haz to see a small smirk on his lips, "Don't say anything just drive."

"Nope."

I sigh and clench my teeth, "Why did you do it?"

"Do what?" He asks.

"Don't play dumb, you know what I'm talking about. Why did you kiss me and make Tom break up with me? You fucking asshole what the hell is wrong with you?"

"I had to."

I look at him with a furious look on my face, "Yeah fucking right. you just had to ruin everything?! He was there for me in ways you weren't, and because you're a jealous fuck you had to ruin it all. Yeah, because you had to." I scoff.

"I wanted to know what it would be like."

"Be like to what?"

"Kiss you." He says, with his eyes on the road as he drives.