12: Im Sorry

(Sami's POV)

~Over Text~

Y/n: I'm outside rn

Sami: We said we're sorry!

Y/n: going up to our floor now

~Off Text~

I look over at Mai and she has a terrified look on her face. We never fight with Y/n and I feel really bad for lying to her.

"Mai we messed up." I say and we both sigh. Mai nods her head and put a hand on her face.

"Don't worry I'll talk to her." She says.

"Thanks." I say just as there is a loud knocking at our door.

(Your POV)

Mai opens the door and looks at me with a sad look in her eyes.

I push past Mai and set my phone down.

"Y/n I-" Mai starts to say but I interrupt her.

"I know what you were trying to do but did you really have to lie about everything?" I ask and she looks down, but when she looks back up she has an angry look on her face.

"You don't get to yell at us. You need someone like Tom, after Luke you deserve it. We're trying to make you feel better!" She says and I feel tears come to my eyes. We promised each other that we wouldn't talk about Luke.

"You don't get to decide that for me!" I yell. "When I want to start dating again I will."

"But Y/n-"

"I don't want to hear it." I sigh. "Just promise you won't lie to me again like that?"

"Promise." She comes over to me and and we share a long hug.

She's a lot taller than me, I'm 5'3 and she is 5'10.

(Tom's POV)

When I get back Haz is standing in the kitchen getting a drink.

"Hey mate, where were you?" He asks.

"I was driving Y/n back to her apartment." I say.

"Oh ok." He says. We sit in silence for a few moments before I speak up again.

"Why where you being so weird last night?"

"What do you mean?"

"When like— I don't know nevermind." I shake my head and start to go towards my room, but then Haz says something.

"Hey I have an idea."

I turn around and look at him. "Hmm?"

"Me, you, and Harry should go out somewhere for like lunch maybe with Y/n, Mai, and Sami?"

"Wait, that sounds like a perfect idea! I'll go ask Harry." I say before running to Harry's room.

(Your POV)

Me, Mai, and Sami are all watching funny movies when at about 10:30am I get a text from Tom.

Tom: Hey, would you, Mai, and Sami like to go to lunch with me, Harry, and Haz?

"Hey guys" I say.

"Huh?" They ask at the same time.

"Would you like to go out to eat for lunch with Tom, Harry, and Haz?"

"Uh yea!" Mai says and Sami nods her head like crazy.

"Ok I'll tell him that." I say and we all laugh.